Male! H.C x Fem! Reader | What's Your Damage?

What was it about Heath that captured her attention? She had no idea but she knew that she had captured his as well. (Y/N) was a simple girl who didn’t care about what others thought about her. Ronny and Max were her best friends. Well, no longer Ronny. Ronny was long gone on the popular side now. It was a sad loss but she didn’t let it affect her. Kelly and Riley were always on her nerves with how the taunted Max.

“What a fat ass!” Riley laughed as (Y/N) and Max walked past the popular table. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and rubbed Max’s back.

“Just ignore her, she doesn’t know how sweet and loveable you are.” (Y/N)’s voice was softer than normal. “You’re the most loveable guy I know!” She smiled at Max making hi smile too.

“Thanks (N/N). You’re the best.” Max said setting his food down at their table as he sat down.

“I wouldn’t say I’m the best.” (Y/N) giggled softly a she pushed her (h/c) hair behind her ear. “I just know that you deserve way better than her.”

“You got that right.” Ronny’s voice was heard from behind her. Max’s eyes lit up as he looked at Ronny.

“Ronny!” Max stood up faster than lightning.

“I hope you guys don’t mind if me and the Heaths join you two.” He said as he walked around and sat beside Max. (Y/N) nodded.

“We don’t mind, do we Max?”

“Nope!”

“Good.” Chandler. She looked too her left to see Heath Chandler sitting beside her. “I was worried you were going to tell me no.”

“And why would I do that?”

“You don’t like me.”

“So? That doesn’t mean I have a right to say no. You can sit wherever you please. It’s a free country.” She said picking at her lunch.

“You should eat that.”

“Like I said, free country.”

“I’ll force feed you.”

“Try it.”

He grabbed the spoon from your hand and picked up a few pieces of corn and stuck the spoon in her mouth. “Don’t test me.” She slowly chewed, shivering slightly feeling a hand land on her thigh. She finished chewing and swallowed her food.

“I didn’t take you as the kind of guy to rub a woman’s thigh while she was eating.”

“Shut up and eat.” Heath moved his hand from off her thigh and went back to feeding her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Skip A Couple months~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Listen, (Y/N), you can have Ronny, but NOT Heath.”

‘What are you talking about? Heath has been dead for over a month...” (Y/N) said with tears returning to her eyes. Ronny and Jessica had murdered your boyfriend last month and it was still hard for you to let go.

“As if! He’s obviously right down the hall!”

(Y/N) looked down the hall before dropping her books and running to the boy in red. “Heath!” She yelled as she tackled the blonde male.

“(N/N)! What’s your damage?” He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her. She must have seemed crazy because this boy was in green. This boy is Duke. Heath Duke.

(A/N Sorry if this one seems short)