Chapter 1-Prologue

Sakura's Pov

"Naru, do you have the paperwork done yet?" I opened the student council's club room door, and I found Naruto goofing off with Sasuke once again. She stiffened up and tried to conceal her laughter once I walked in.

"Well I...you see..." Sasuke burst out in laughter, making it harder for Naruto not lose it. I sighed and couldn't help but smile at the two.

"But really, what were you guys even doing. And Naru where did you get those glasses...You don't even need them." Both Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other, then at me, and laughter echoed throughout the hall once more. I rolled my eyes as the rest of the council walked in. Hinata, Sai, Ino, and Kiba all genuinely looked confused.

"Well, well I see that Sasuke is being a nuisance like always, and preventing Naru-chan from doing her work." Sai gave Sasuke a small smile.

"Shut the fuck up Sai. You're such an asshole, and at least I know how to show her a good time." Sasuke winked over at Naruto; she grabbed his wrist and twisted it behind his back.

"Keep dreaming Uchiha, Keep dreaming." Everyone sighed and sat down on the couch because this had become somewhat of a daily routine.

I'll sure say one thing though. Ever since Sasuke joined the student council, things have been...interesting.

___________
Ooof
Tmw you make a new story when you can't even update the stories you have now, but I've had this idea for a while now. So I've finally decided to write about it.