was ✧

"How do you feel today?" (Y/N) asked Brian, a concerned look evident on her face.

It was a cloudy Wednesday and (Y/N) had come over to his house after about two weeks. 

Brian sighed, looking down, "To be honest? Not so good."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't know, (Y/N)."

"Brian, talking helps, it does wonders. Holding your thoughts and feelings in won't help. In fact, it will make it all so much worse than it already is. Bottling up your feelings and emotions might get them to subside momentarily, but a day will come when that bottle explodes and the consequences would be terrible. Please talk to me."

Brian looked up, meeting her gaze and suddenly his eyes welled up, "I feel so terrible, (Y/N). Nothing makes me happy anymore. I am scared - scared that I'll be like for the rest of my life. I don't want to live a sad miserable life like that."

Suddenly, (Y/N) wrapped her arms around him in a very tight hug.

That triggered the tears. And so he cried, cried until he felt nothing but emptiness.

  (Y/N) hugged him for the longest time and didn't let go, "You can do this."  

✿✿✿✿

A/N: This was a very hard chapter to write. I really want to emphasise on how important it is to reach out to others and talk. Please, please don't hold it all in. I am here for you and you can get through this. If you ever need someone, I am here for you, I promise. You are important and your existence makes me and countless others happy. Don't give up and please hold on. It will get better one day, I promise. 

Rest in peace my angel, Jonghyun. You did well and I love you so much.