✧ never

The sun had risen after many days today.

Brian woke up with a smile, how rare it was these days. 

(Y/N). He would meet her today. Today would be good.

  ✿✿✿✿  

Brian and (Y/N) sat on his couch. He had connected his mobile to the speakers - soft and soothing music played as they tried to complete the 7000-pieces-puzzle Jae had gifted to Brian.

  ✿✿✿✿  

"What do you want to do next time?" (Y/N) asked him, playing with his hands. They both stood outside his apartment, as (Y/N) was going to head back home.

"Whatever you want. I love whatever you love. I- I mean, your choice is usually good, heh," he replied, his voice an octave higher and his sentences jumbled. The feeling of her hands in his made him blush.

"You think my choice is good?"

"Well, y-yeah."

"I think I'll have to agree with you here. Because," she locked eyes with him, "you are my choice."

His eyes widened, and he stared at her in shock. "(Y/N)," he whispered, his voice shaky, "what do you mean?

(Y/N) giggled at his flustered state, "You're adorable, you know that? I can make you blush!"

"You're much more adorable," the flustered boy replied, "and that pick up line was smooth, (Y/N)."

A huge smile appeared on her face. "I'll see you soon, then. Bye."

"Bye," he smiled as he kissed her hand, loving the blush on her face. "Stay safe."