Part 3, Fancy Footwork

I arrived at the studio and saw everyone crowding around a corner. I put my bag down and must have looked confused because Jordan, who was standing with Perri and Ashley, said "the list of positions is up" I smiled and jogged over, barging my way through the crowd. I made it in the front row!!! I was in between Perri and Alfie and Evelyn was also in the front row. Oh no... I looked around for Lola, she was sitting in the locker room looking really upset. "Lola, babes second row is still good" I said. "Wow, clearly you haven't checked" she said. "I am in third row Ari" she said. "Aww, I'm really sorry" I said hugging her. She pushed me away, this wasn't like her. "This is all your fault" she said standing up. "You stole my position, you know I'm their biggest fan how could you?" she shouted. "Lola, we all tried our hardest, I didn't decide the line positions, of course it's not my fault" I said, hurt. "Just stay away from me please" she said wiping her tears and walked away. Fine, I thought to myself, I know it's not my fault and if she wants to act childish, let her. I won't go running after her. I walk back into studio 1 and Ashley says to take our positions, he will be teaching this dance. I take my position next to Perri, who smiles at me and says "Congratulations, you were awesome!" "Thanks" I say smiling. "Ok guys listen up" Ashley says.

We learn the first part of the routine, and I find it pretty easy to learn.  "Ok guys, take 5 minutes and we will learn the second part." Ashley says. I walk to the locker room with Evelyn and some of my other friends and tell them what happened with Lola. They all told me she should just get over it. I agreed and we all had some water. When we got back to studio 1 I saw Lola trying to practice the choreo, she must be stuggling. I went up to her still feeling a bit sorry for her and asked if she wanted me to help her. She just gave me a dirty look and said she's fine. Then Chloe came up to us and said she will help Lola, so I said fine and just walked to the other side and practiced the choreo, just making sure I had it good.

Jordan P.O.V

"Guys who do you think is doing pretty good" I asked Ashley and Perri. "Ariana is sick" Ashley said, Perri nodding in agreement. "I think we should start rehearsing again" said Ashley, so everyone took their positions.

Ariana P.O.V

The second part had a lot more hip hop, and I liked it a lot. Then there was a part were the boys had to lift the girls, but not all the girls got lifted, just me, Evelyn and another girl. We had to practice that for a while, but I trusted Perri to lift me so it was ok. I said go when I was ready, and I would bounce and he would hold me by the waist and lift me, he was pretty strong, I had to point my legs out, then he would have to spin, then I would bring my legs back together and he would gently place me down. We worked well together.

Lola P.O.V

"Ugh, look at them together, thinking they are the best dancers here" said Chloe, coming to sit next to me. "Perri is the best dancer here" I say firmly. "But Ariana..." She says. "But Ariana is just a little bitch who gets everything handed to her on a plate" I say. Chloe laughed. "Come on, let's practice" She said. "Actually, I just want to rest a bit more" I say.

Ashley P.O.V

"Ok, well done guys, very good work today" and there is going to be an important announcement tomorrow" I say, wrapping up the lesson.

Perri P.O.V

I enjoyed working with Ariana these past days, she is really lovely and cute. I asked her if she wanted to come with me to squeeze to hang out, and she said yeah, and we went and ordered juice and we talked and she is really funny. I am a bit more confident around girls ever since I went on celebs go dating, and I am way more comfortable around girls.