I missed you

(Zims pov)-

After a few hours later I arrived at my old house that me and Gir shared lots of memories in. I missed those days... but now I need to find Gir! I looked for Gir all over the town that was covered in dead bodies, after a hour or two I was ready to give up my hunt for Gir,I thought I'd never see him ever again until I heard a scream that sounded like Gir,I flew by where I heard the faint scream at and saw my beloved sir unit,Gir. He rubbed his eyes and look like he was crying so I got outta the voot crusier and grabbed him and put him inside the voot crusier. Then I asked him what was wrong? He simply replied "Everyone's dead,but why?" I gulped and said "Gir,Im sorry but I killed everyone I had to for the Tallest and my mission but just remember your a great sir unit" He looked at me confused when I pointed to the moon. He asked me why I was doing that. I sighed and smiled and simply said "I promised you the moon years ago,and know you get to have your own planet Gir." Gir just starred at me and then had a big smile and cried happy tears and kept hugging me I honestly don't know how many times he thanked me but I was glad to see Gir happy ounce more. I then opened the voot's door and said "Im gonna miss you Gir,I'll vist you sometime soon" as I said those words I felt a tear slip down my cheek. Gir just hugged me and said "Thank you Im gonna miss you to and feel free to vist anytime you want masta!" I simply nodded and waved bye to him as the voot blasted off into s[pace again... ready to arrive to the armada to tell the Tallest my mission is a success,but for some reason I had a weird feeling about telling the Tallest but I just ignored it,but honestly I should have went with my gut because what they told me was something I never wanted to hear... EVER!