chapter 15

Damon pov:

Today's was the day.

I was going to take Sophie today. Finally she would be mine again.

I saw her coming out the house to go to the mall. Not before kissing that bastard goodbye.

Well lover boy. It's the last time you're going to see her because she's MINE now!

I followed her to the mall and called up some of my men to take out the two bodyguards she had with her.

Just as I was about to go ahead that little fucker came out from nowhere.

I stopped and went back. She turned around and looked so happy to see him. Hopefully she'll be like that when I get her back.

They kissed AGAIN and held hands to go to the food court

Oh how hate James grey .

They orders their food and sat down. They looked so in love. Why can't she be like that with me? Well, if she isn't then I'll make her. I'll punish her. Force her to love me like I love her.

They soon finished up their food and James left and got up to pay with Sophie behind him.

Now was my chance.

I told my men what to do but make sure not to kill off james. I wanted him to suffer without MY Sophie.

I walked up to Sophie and grabbed a hold of her body. Damn this girl had a perfect body.

Wait

NO!SHE'S PREGNANT.
He took what was supposed to be mine. He took her virginity. Now he has a disgusting baby in her womb.

My anger raised and I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder harshly.

She screamed "JAMES, BABY HELP ME!"

he turned around and rushed to us but I signed at my men to hold him back and I used my vamipe speed to get back to the car.

Sophie was screaming all the way so I injected her with a sleeping drug. I looked back to see James had already pushed off my men. I told the driver to hurry and we were gone.

Finally I've got back what was mine!

James pov:

I went to pay for our food when suddenly I heard Sophie scream out for me.

I tured around only to see the worst sight. Damon was stood there with an evil look oh his face with Sophie in his hands. 

My beautiful princess was screaming out for me.

I rushed to them but was held back by some disgusting guards but I soon got them off of me.

Before I could get to them they had already taken off

My princess. My Sophie. I need her back.

I screamed out in rage.

"SOPHIEEEEEEEE"

I didn't know what to do. I HAD to find her. I knew I wouldn't be able to track their scent anymore so I quickly pulled out my phone to be on the lookout for them after giving them a description.

I also got my men to go to his house. He most likely wouldn't go there but I wouldn't leave any chances.

I shifted and went to his house. All I knew now was I had to get back my princess. But I couldn't show my self being weak in front of my pack.

I swear if he even touches my princess in the wrong way or hurts her I will personally rip off his disgusting neck.

A:N hey guys! Yeah I finally posted twice in a week!! How's the chapter?
Who's ready for some James action!

Until next time...

Remember vote,comment and share!