Door 20 - Lisa

Door 20:

~a kiss for free~

"Wait for me guys!"

My voice was swallowed by the busy hustle and bustle I was standing in. People were laughing together, had a nice talk, or just ate calmly one of their fruitskewers, that was either covered in white or brown chocolate.

The scent of sweet cinnamon and green firs was in the cold winter air. Only the hot tea in my hands warmed my icecold fingers.

Cautiously I turned my head into different directions, constantely observing every suspective jacket or scarf.

Where could they be?

It was not the first time that they just forgot me somewhere but on this huge Christmasmarket between allthose people I suddenly felt so alone.

Jealously I squinted at a adorable love couple, kissing each other under the misteltoe near by the huge Christmas tree, that was shining and glistening in all the colours a rainbow has to offer.

Watching them im their trusted hug, I didn't notice how someone suddenly wrapped their arms around me. Surprised I startled up and tried to escape from the harsh grip.

"Jisoo!"

The older girl smiled at me reproaching, judging my secret observation at two strangers.

"We searched for you!"

"Where are the others?"

Jisoo nodded into a direction where she a second later pulled me to. Unresistingly I let her lead me threw the crowded streets, until she finally stopped in front of Jennie and Rosè.

Both of them just laughed at me and called me names for staying back again, but I was just glad to see them again.

Well...

Until I noticed where they were standing...

"Are you kidding me? I'm not gonna do that!"

There relentless laughter and the almost aggressiv shove at some stall made me shake my head even more.

"There is no way back! This is our Christmas present for you, you better accept it!"

With that words I somehow found myself in a queue in front of a little stall, where my crush was standing with a striking sign in his hands, where a writing was being placed with neat handwriting.

"Kisses for 1000 Won"

Highkey panicking I counted the girls in front of me, every few seconds one would leave with a slightly blended lipstic around her lips.

-I don't want him to give others kisses-

He used to destroy my plans and my hope so often, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop thinking about him.

And there he was, staring at me with his dreamy eyes, plumb lips, raised eyebrows and this freaking smile that makes me want to drop dead.

"Lisa?"

My heart skipped a beat. He remebered my name? Nodding shyly I gave him the money and offered my cheek for a little peck, so it would be over very fast.

All he did was stare at me, viciously at my damn burning cheeks. I wanted to talk, but my numb lips just wouldn't move.

"Keep the money."

I didn't know if I should be happy or if I should cry. He wouldn't give kisses to his former classmate, to a girl with a crimson face and shivering hands.

"Can you thank your friends for that great idea afterwards?"

"A-after what?"

He just smiled at me, dreamy eyes, breathe, and placed his warm hands on my chin to turn my head towards him.

"After kissing the girl I crush on since I met her."

With wide eyes I looked around to find this girl of his dreams, but he just sighed amused and pulled me into a long, caring and loving kiss.

"You can kiss me for free from now on."

Who's the author?

A/N: Hillou :3 are you excited for the holidays already?