where can i go(when you're not around)

"She's been ignoring me all week!"

And by she, she means ice cold princess Bae Joohyun aka Irene. After the small event that happened at Wendy's house no more than a week ago, Irene had been avoiding her at all cost. She had been avoiding her text messages and calls. During passing periods, when the junior would finally spot the elder's raven hair and make eye contact with her dark orbs, the senior would just turn around and walk the opposite direction.

"I would be too." Joy says, sitting next to Wendy in the cheer practice room at their school. She throws Joy a glare, eyebrows furrowed together and lips forming into a pout. "What? You're creepy."

"I'm not!"

"You're always looking at her."

"Well I have a fat crush on her?"

"Oh, we've been knew." Sana says, suddenly standing in front of them, smirk evident through the shadows of the bright lights in the room. "Break is over, so can we get back to practicing?"

"Our captain isn't even here yet." Joy points out, quietly taking a sip out of her boba drink.

"Y'all bitches know Jihyo likes to take her hot minute by convincing her teachers to get her grades up so I don't even know why you all are whining." Jennie says, sitting down beside the pair.

"Why she doing it everyday?" Joy says, unbothered.

"Maybe she sucking dick." Wendy says, quietly to avoid the advisor.

"Our captain?!" Jennie screams, bursting out in fits of laughter. "Jihyo stays being a homo."

"So do you!" Sana says. "Ms. I-can't-stop-staring-at-Lisa's-long-ass-model-legs."

Jenni pouts, turning away from Momo's smirk. "Fuck you."

Practice didn't end until two hours later, thankfully the sun was still up and shining, which meant her younger and annoying brothers were still at Soccer practice. This way she can go home, take a long bath and do her homework in a silent atmosphere.

Wendy takes long and slow steps to her car, enjoying the nice weather. She hadn't bothered changing out of her practice clothes, still dressed in her red shorts and plain blue shirt. She finally makes her way into her mustang, getting ready to start the engine when she spots her.

There she is, in all ways that beauty can define glory, is the ice cold princess, walking out of school, carrying what seemed like a shit-ton of books.

Wendy stares at Irene, at the way she so gracefully walks through the pavement of the front entrance, like she owns the whole school. How her head is still held up high although she is carry three heavy fucking books.

Wendy can't help fall in love a little more.

She opens the door of the driver's seat, getting out and turning to look at the senior's direction.

"Unnie!" Wendy screams, provoking the elder to snap her head around, eyes widening once her eyes connect with the junior's. "I'll give you a ride!"

Irene raises one of her eyebrows, and Wendy watches the senior quietly. She seems as she is contemplating rejecting and accepting her offer. The elder takes one last look at the stack of books she's currently holding before deciding to make her way over to the junior's vehicle.

Wendy slides herself back into the driver's seat, unlocking the doors of the mustang before the senior's arrival.

The ice cold princess quietly enters the car, quietly puts on her seatbelt, and quietly places her books on top of her lap while the junior stares at her in complete disbelief, amazed at how the senior can avoid any unnecessary eye contact.