The Time Stopper and His Secret

By: Danielle Nicole Lauritzen

Once upon a time, there was a magical place, filled with wonderful people. Each one had a special technique, like the King of mariposa, but his power was quite different from the rest. Most people have powers that were more like healing in different ways, but only few people can get the gift of that power. But only the King had the best of all, he is able to stop time on a person, no one knows how many people he may do it to, before it runs out, so he has to use it carefully. Even when he was a kid he did not really understand it, but he was able to keep it safe, if it was the last thing he did. Now the king had a name, but he was not called by his name, neither by King, he was known as, Friend, Brother, Uncle, any name you could make up, he would be called by that name.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

(Now that you know the basic story line, it is quite simple to keep up with what happens. Let's begin shall we.) At this time the King was not a King yet, he was only a prince for now, so people called him Moses. He was walking down the streets, which his parents owned called mariposa. Moses knew he was going to be King soon, and he was only 19, so he needed to live the rest of his life very soon. As he walked down the street he knew every person there, every spell, pet, friend, enemy, and spirit, but as he walked down the street today he saw a lady dressed in blue dress, with a lace at the top, filled with the most beautifully laced flowers, he had ever seen. With shoes that had the nice shine when you first glimpse and them, and with the most perfect curls in her hair that fell down and stopped right when the touched her shoulders, with the beautiful reflection when the sun hit her blond head. And her eyes, with the look of trust and sympathy for others.

Moses walked next to her he asked
"I have not seen you in this town before,"
she replied. "No I suppose you haven't, I'm visiting from a nearby kingdom,"
The lady was trying to help people while they were walking, then the lady asks,
"And who are you, dressed like that wondering the streets?"
Moses said, "Your kidding right?"
Then the lady said, "No am I supposed to be, I'm sorry I'm not from this town, so I don't know how things work here, I'm sorry for wasting your time, I should be on my way, but thank you for your time, and a good day to you."
Then she started walking away with a little wave. Moses was standing there watching her walk away, then he thought, who else would be dressed like me me this town for her not to relies I'm the Prince. As he looked down at himself, his close were a solid dark blue coat with golden buttons that closed on his left side, his hair that was short and smooth the color of wood when it burns, plus his pants that had golden chains falling from each side of his legs, that came back up and loop around.

Moses ran after the lady, seeing that this might be the only chance of true love, and not for money, since he never thought he was going to find true love, because people might just want the money, or popularity. But then again he did not know if she was a princes. As Moses ran after her, he was asking.
"Wait, wait, can I have a name for you?"
The lady then stopped and said
"my name is,-"
"My name is, Grayce," and then Grayce said,
"And what is your name?"
Moses stopped and thought then he said,
"Henry, my name is Henry, and where would I be able to find you here," He did not want to give her his real name, for she might have known or realized who he was. The lady looked at him and she struggled to say the words then she said
"Like I said, I am visiting from a kingdom not far from here, so I am just going to stop by and use a room for the night, I just needed to get away from home," Moses said,
"I agree that's why I come here, to get away from the craziness,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little time after that they departed, and went there own ways, Grayce went to get her room and, Moses went back to the castle, and told his parents that he had saw a girl in the village and gave them her name. His parents were shocked, his mother asked
"And did this girl seem like she was trying to collect information from you?" Moses replied
"No, but you should have met her, she was wonderful," The parents looked at each other and then his father The King said
"As long as she is loyal, kind, and people will love her, and she will be a good leader then we would most likely appreciate her." Moses had then replied
"I am sure you will like her the most out of all the people in Utopia." Then his mother asked,
"when would we be able to meet her?" Then Moses said
"I'm not sure, she said she was visiting from a nearby town so I may have a hard time trying to find her again."