Chapter

"You have another secret to tell me?"
"No,"
"Well then tell me I'm not going to guess it"
"Ok, ok, you ready?" (Short pause)
"We're pregnant!"
Moses looked up, and gave her the biggest eyes she's had ever seen.
"Really!" Said Moses
"Yes!"
They hugged and rejoiced. Scene one of the powers that Grayce was able to receive from others, was the sound of music. She would play the most peaceful music that she could think of every night to go to sleep. Not only for the kids she was holding at the time, but for herself. It was now more stressful as Queen, and with all the stuff there had to be done, all the complains to be heard, and all notes to be read. All the sickness that came along with the child, and to get used to being two times her size.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many people of Mariposa were excited, but there were the ones who would plan to steal her child. About six months after she found she was pregnant she found out that the child she was carrying was a man. Her and Moses were over excited with joy, and desperation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About two months pass Moses and Grayce have there child. They name him "Henry" for that is what Grayce knew Moses as first. Grayce continues to play the music for the Henry, for it helps him fall asleep at night. Many people have donated thousands of toys for Henry, and tries to make him feel most appreciated. They increased security since Henry was born, for a less risk of someone breaking in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry was now 21, Moses wanted to be able to wait until he knew Henry could become king. Henry was to be 22 then he would be able to be king, or so Moses had predicted. Henry was known as Prince Charming of Mariposa, for that was not his name, but the name he received. He was the most handsome man that people say to walk the earth. He had simple short blond hair, a sharp with and round chin. He also had the perfect blue eyes, that you can't seem to look away from when you first glimpse at them. Others were jealous of his perfect body build, he was a thin yet muscular man. Everyone said that if he really wanted a girl it would not be hard for him to win her over.

"Henry!" Yelled someone from the other side of the wall
"Someone find Henry. Hurry!"
Henry then realized that it was his father's voice, but it was not a normal voice. There was fear and horror in his voice, it seemed if his father was dying himself. Henry ran into the room as soon as he heard this voice.
"I'm here, father." Said Henery
Henry