FINN ; PERIODS

after sleeping over at your boyfriend's house and staying up til 5am, you naturally woke up tired as shit.

groaning, you stretch out your arms and kick your feet, trying to get finn's bedsheet off your legs.

you and finn both slept on the floor because you couldn't both fit on his bed and couldn't pick who would sleep on the couch.

sitting up, hair an absolute mess, your eyes go wide as you whisper to yourself,
"shit." whipping off the blankets, you stand up and pat yourself down.
feeling an all too familiar wet patch, you huff and head to the bathroom.

finn watched this whole ordeal totally confused but had no time to ask any questions before the bathroom door slammed.

"are... are you okay?"
he yells out from his spot on the floor, not wanting to get up.

when you tell him it's your period he, without hesitation, grabs a blanket, heads to the laundry room and throws it in the dryer.

by the time you left the bathroom, finn was in a full on blanket fort with netflix on his laptop.

"aw finn-"

"come to papa!" he interrupts you.

you sigh, "i-i was gonna day this is cute but you just ruined that for me."

he laughed his adorable laugh, obviously making you smile.

you scooch into the fort and rest your head on finn's lap.

when he asks you what to watch, you shoot up with a giant smile.

already knowing what you're gonna say, he jokingly rolls his eyes.
"again?"

"oh just put on the damn show." you light-heartedly demand, laying back in his lap.

he runs his fingers through your hair, making you start to fall back asleep.

in your half-awake daze, you see finn's face pop up and you violently point at the screen.
"that's you! ahh!! that's my baby! I'm so proud of you !!!" you cheer.

finn watches you, so happy to be there simply watching tv with him, in awe.
a gentle smile dawns on his face as he watches you watch him on-screen in anticipation almost as though you haven't seen it a million times before that.

[ yeet this is short and dumb but comment if you have any requests or smth ! ]