JAEDEN ; PERIODS

seeing you, slumped over in your 'comfy clothes' standing at his doorway, jaeden immediately knew what to do.

he gets you settled on the couch and tosses you 3 pillows and 2 blankets.
you curl your feet underneath yourself and wrap yourself in a blanket as he rushes back out of the room.

after a while of sitting and clutching your aching stomach, jaeden returns with an armful of things.

he sprawls them across the coffee table and points to each one as he explains it;
"hot water bottle, advil, pads/tampons are in the bathroom, high school musical, tea ( or hot chocolate ), popcorn, and chocolate.." he finishes with a smile.

you stare in awe at the goodies he got for you and slowly raised you head to look at him with your watering eyes.
"jae..." you mumble on the verge of tears as you hold out your arms asking for a hug.

jaeden quickly makes his way around the table and hugs you while you cry and ramble on.
"jaeyou'reactuallysosweethowamiluckyenoughtobedatingyouomg"

his lips meet your forehead before he hops up and plays high school musical.
mug in hand and blanket wrapped tightly around you, you lean against jae and he hold you close.
the dull light from the tv flickered across your faces as the characters sang and danced.

jae smiled down at the sight of you excited singing along with sharpay.

"we're gonna bop, bop, bop, bop to the top!"

you quickly realize he was paying more attention to your shitty singing that the actual movie and threw a piece of popcorn at him.

little did you know this would turn into a full popcorn fight and end with a lot to clean up.
oops ?

( I. AM. SO. SORRY. FOR. NEVER. POSTING. pls comment any requests if you have some! )