Chapter 3

NARRY

LIKE. LIKE I READ ABOUT JONHYUN COMMITTED SUICIDE. AND I DUNNO WHY. BUT I FEEL FOR THESE SINGERS. LIKE THEY'RE SO PRESSURED.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

11:30PM. Niall looks at the clock again. Harry's been out with his body and Niall was unable to contact him for the entire day. His stomach was in knots, what could that man, now trapped in his body, could possibly be doing. Niall imagined all the weird and unnatural things Harry could be doing. Was he into drugs, he shook the thought off his mind, that's highly unlikely, the man is like a hippie, drinking Kale in the morning and humming hymns while doing yoga. Harry might sound like a druggie, but Niall knew he was far from it. Could he possibly be meeting a friend or someone that he trusts to share this secret. Niall's mind wonders off.

As he slowly closed his eyes again, he heard the front door open. Niall immediately pushed the covers off his body and rushed to the living room. From the peeping hole, Harry stood with a wide grin on Niall's face. He wore a thick puffer jacket and his cheeks and nose red from the icy cold outside. 

"Hey," he drawled. "You're not asleep yet?"

"Where have you been?" asked Niall, half thankful that Harry was back in one piece. 

"Just took a walk."

"The entire day?" said Niall, cocking his eyebrow at him. 

Harry nodded. The blonde removed his jacket and hung it on the metal hooks adjacent to the entrance. He removed his boots and placed them in the drawer. Niall watched, a tiny smile stitched on Harry's face. He wonders what could the man possibly had done to make Harry happy. Normally at home he was brooding about things, about not being able to make it to the studio. 

"Niall," said Harry in a soft voice. 

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"Okay," said Niall, confused at why he was being thanked. "What for?" 

Harry shrugged, "For today." 

Niall felt confused, all he did was being cooped up in this home and was reading Medical journals and watching trash television and some golf. 

"What happened today?" 

Harry shrugged again. Niall's body looked so small from Harry's height. And Niall never realized how unbelievable innocent he looks. Like a little boy lost in the middle of the mall with his bright blue eyes looking for a glimpse of his parents. Niall wanted nothing more than to swoop Harry up in his arms. 

"You want to talk about it? I have Spanish wine."

"That would be nice." 

Niall picked up a good Spanish wine he hid in his drawer. It's wine that he drinks for whenever he has a bad day. The wine was pricey and had an exquisite taste, and Niall always felt better after having a sip. He pulls two pristine wine glass and poured a small amount for the both of them.