New Years Miracle (1)

(Unedited) Cause I'm a useless shit.

"NO! Turn turn Perrie! Turn the car!" I kept desperately turning the wheel to the left and pressing the brakes at the same time. The car began to slow down as I reach the snowdrift, but it gave no slight hints of turning.

Instead, It barrled into the snow with a sonic boom. Like the professional English major I am, I voiced the best words of expressing panicked frustration as I can, "Crap crap crap crap crap fuck fuck fuck fuck crap fuck crap."

I slammed on the wheel, attempting to turn the gear.

I swiveled my head to the back in time to see icy snow begining to cover the back of my car up, windows full of tar-speckled white.

This is hopeless.

"Okay Perrie, calm down, what the fuck do you do when this happens?" I looked around, trying to calm my panicking nerves, "Fuck fuck alright, turn the car off, risk of carbon-monoxide poisoning." I turned the engines off and pulled the key out, "Going out is the bet for now." I pushed open my top hatch, quickly grabbing my coat and rucksack on the passenger's seat before climbing out. My hands literally shaking cause of the cold when I landed into the snow, feetfirst.

"Fuck." I tried prying open the boot of the car where my luggage was in, but to no avail. I kicked the back bumper as an attempt to loosen up the ice. Spoiler alert, it doesn't work.

"FUCKING HELL." Screaming to myself like a mad woman as the snow fell to my face. I wanted to cry. I'm screwed, I don't know where I am nor how far the next town is, I'm legitimately screwed.

"Crap, this was a stupid idea! They warned me already, but I STILL FUCKING DID IT, I'M SO STUPID!" Why did I decide to drive home in one of the strongest snow storms ever to hit us? What's wrong with me? Why the hell am I so blonde? Idiot, fucking idiot.

I'm starting to think miracles don't exist anymore.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... I'll fucking dig my car out this shit." Wait no, that seems like a bad idea. I could almost hear the echos of my voice coming back to me.

What do I do now?

I walk, cause that's the safest thing I could do right now or I'm gonna freeze to death.

The srunching of my boots were the only sounds accompaning me, I'm freezing. God, I'm gonna die in the cold. I don't where I am, I didn't bring my phone, I'm starving, I have nothing to keep me hydrated. My parents will not be able to find me for a few days cause of the snow. I'm gonna be known as the blonde girl who stupidly die because I decided to drive home in a snow storm.

I have trudged no more than a 100 feet when headlights shone on me. I turned, waving my arms to catch her or his attention. Which much to my delight, the car stopped, her window rolled down. I quickly noted a brunette with a plaid scarf covering her neck up to her nose.

The hot air of her car hitting my face, and the familiar ring of Christmas songs played in my ear, even though its days pass Christmas, It's still a welcoming sound.

"Where are you headed to?" Her voice was muffled by the wool covering her mouth. Luckily, I was able to make it out. "The nearest town, and possibly one with a pay phone or any phone I can use."

"Well, the house I live in is Whickham and it's the closest town for now, maybe about six minutes away." My mum always warned me about strangers, but I guess the offer is way better than walking in the cold all day.

"Yes, please can you drive me there?"

"Get in." I quickly ran to the passenger's side of the car, profusely thanking her for taking me in for tonight.