Chapter 1

3RD POV

It was windy outside of the campus and leaves falling down the cold concrete,Everything stopped when he walked at the center.Students set aside as he walked like a king walking to his throne.Tom didn't really liked anyone and everyday he walked inside the school he cursed the students,He didn't pay attention until someone bumped into him,"What do you think you're doing?"Tom argued.Tom didn't get any replies making the mood tense up,The blue sky began getting gray.

Tom tapped the floor with his feet seemingly annoyed by the person,"...Listen here buddy,If you're acting tough why don't you fight me,huh...!?"Tom said again.The person finally turned around revealing Tord with a smile,"Why you little...!!"Tom got angry and aggresively stomped Tord's left foot.Tord screamed in agony,"Listen here commie!If you're fucking wasting my time then it's not funny!"Tom screamed as he walked inside the campus.

"Sheesh,rude little gremlin"Tord muttered as he walked inside aswell,He tried to catch up to Tom but the bell already rang.Tord sighed as he walked inside the classroom of his.It's been thirty minutes and he was already bored,"And this is what the angle looks li-"The teacher was interrupted "Excuse me ma'am,My teacher wanted to give you this"Tom said giving the package.The teacher thanked him,While walking towards the exit Tom gave Tord a glare and walked out.