Chapter 3

EDD'S POV

I quickly ran out of the gym carrying Thomas in my arms,he was light as a feather so it didn't bother me at all.We arrived infront of the nurse's office,I opened the sliding door and walked inside,

"Hello?is there someone here?"I asked.

The nurse came in to see me holding Tom,he gasped and walked towards us to help.He told me to put Tom in the bed and let him rest for a bit,I nodded but I didn't leave due to Tom being injured.I sat down at one of the chairs next to Tom's bed.

Tord suddenly walked in and stared at me for a minute,then he changed his glance towards the small boy at the bed sleeping peacefully.I snarled at him earning a glare from him,"Back off Tord,he needs rest because of you."

"I'm sorry okay,I didn't even know that I hit him.It was an accident actually"he explained.

He then walked towards us and sat at a chair at the opposite side of mine,I sighed and began staring at Tom with a worried look.Tord also did the same and we just sat there silently waiting for Tom's awakening,"What's your relationship with Tom,Tord?"I asked still not letting my eyes off Tom.

"We're friends."

"I think not."I said.

He stared at me with a confused face,finally I looked at him,"Base of Tom's actions and emotions changing when he's with you I think not."I answered.He huffed and stared at his side,"I don't know why he's mad at me.""Because you're annoying him everyday"I answered yet again.He just nodded and tried to say something but was interrupted by Tom groaning in pain.

"Ugh..my head hurts.."He said placing his hand on his head.

"Tom,rest for a bit.You're still hurting"Tord said patting Tom's hand.

Tom just stared at him then at me,I smiled widely because I finally got his attention,"Edd,what happened..?"he asked.I smirked,"Well during dodgeball,T--"I was interrupted by a hand blocking my mouth.I muffled some words until Tord grabbed my uniform,"Excuse us,Tom,haha"Tord said as we dashed out of the clinic.

"What the fuck are you doing,Edd!?are you tring to kill me or something??"Tord yelled.

I laughed,"Why would you die?it's not like i'm gonna stab you after I say it Tom"I grinned.Tord huffed and crossed his arms,"I don't care,just,don't tell or i'll kill you"He said.

TORD'S POV

I smiled at Edd while Edd smiled back because of Tom walking out of the clinic with a confused face,"Why are you guys smiling at each other?"He asked.

"Haha,nothing nothing..Let's go to the gym to change okay?"Edd said quickly changing the subject,Tom sighed and walked towards the gym with Edd.

I bolted out of where I was standing and started to catch up with them.

====

It's November lol,sorry for not updating.I'll try to update!I promise!For now,i'll change some stuff :)