2

Millie's POV:

I step out of the car and a wave of nausea rushes over me.

I'm really nervous to do this scene because what if I have bad breath?

I breathe out and check. Nope.

But what if I have chapped lips?

I already know I don't.

What if you throw up in his mouth?!!

I sigh and roll my eyes. My brain is just trying to come up with every bad thing that could possibly happen.

Everything's going to be fine, Millie. You have nothing to worry about.

At least that's what I tell myself. I can still feel the anxiety gnawing away at the back of my mind.

I had been so wrapped up in my thoughts that I hadn't realised I had ran straight into Finn.

"Oh uhm I'm sorry Finn!"

"No problem. Just look out, be careful okay?" he smiled at me.

God, why does he have to be so charming. Can't he just yell at me or something??! If he was an asshole it would make it so much easier for me to kiss him.

"Thank you," I say while looking into his eyes. I could stare at those eyes for hours on end.

I caught myself staring too long so I started to walk away when I felt him still close to me.

Oh no. He began walking with me to my trailer.

"Finn, what are you doing?!" I say quickly.

"Walking with you. Wouldn't want you to get in another accident, now would we?"

"Oh. T-thanks" he flashes me a toothy grin.

I laugh and look ahead while still walking

"So...are you looking forward to today's scenes?"

??!!!!! What on earth is that supposed to mean??! He knows we have the kiss scene today, doesn't he?

"Yeah, uhm, actually, I am. What about you?" I say nervously.

"Oh, well, yeah. You know we have that kiss scene today right?"

I stop walking and glare at him. That's the last thing I need on my mind right now.

But unfortunately its the only thing on my mind.

"Yes Finn. I am fully aware that we have that scene today, thank you."

He raises his hands in surrender.

"Okay, okay. I was just wondering if you were ready..."

I can't stay mad at him for long. Suddenly I started to develop a brilliant revenge plan. I had a sly smirk on my face as I innocently turned to Finn. I smiled sweetly at him and said:

"Do you want to practice?"

A/N- ;)