Yahua

Little did they realize what lay ahead for each of them, how their worlds would intervene. It all started when Yahua was only a boy. He had been beaten and abused by his parents. He wasn't the son they wanted. They wanted a great athlete, a muscular looking boy, and a boy who would never question them. But Yahua had a scientific mind. He always sought to seek to explain how life worked, and how humans worked. He wondered what made them think. If it was in the genes, an innate instinct, or if it was simply how they were raised themselves. He didn't believe in the existence of an all-caring God, and figured that if God was real than He was just a being that laughed down at the mistakes of His creation. One day, he vowed that all of this torturing would stop. He figured that there was something in the human genome that made them act this angry, this heartless. He wondered if he could manipulate the human genome enough that it would be able to free humans of heartlessness.

***********************************************************************************************

Later on in his life, he grew bitter at his parents. They told him he was a mistake and that he was useless as young as age seven. They abused him and only gave him a single piece of bread per every two days, while he watched them eat a marvelous dinner. The only good thing about living with them was that they had a grand collection of books which were always feeding Yahua's creation. It had occurred to him that perhaps his parents were mentally insane, and so he did some reading. He searched and searched for a cure to his parent's plight. And one day he found it.