♥ shadowhunters_xx ♥

♥Nickname: Stick( ugh ik people suck at coming up with nicknames *cough cough* @Teen_Shadows and  wxyward-sister andd Panini ( this ones more decent )

♥Favourite quote: Okaaayy so I have this quotes jar thingy that I made and I pulled out two of my faves I couldn't decide between them so 1. ' Be a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.' and 2.'Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word.' LOVE EM. Oh and just another one for fun 'La vie est belle'

♥Favourite colour: Pastel blue and just blue in general

♥Favourite book: Throne of Glass- Sarah J Maas. Oh and ALSO I got to see her in London with Teen_Shadows and wxyward-sister it was amazing!

♥Favourite song: Once again, I can't just have ONE cuz yeah but atm I like Anywhere by Rita Ora and any of Rihanna's songs too  - I'm a bit obsessed with her songs rn , hence the title of this book.

♥Fav singer : Selena Gomez

♥Favourite movie: DIVERGENT ( guess who's in it..*drum roll*... THEO JAMES <3 )

♥Fav Image :

isn't he just the sweetest, most hot guy ever ? 

I had to include this one lmao cracks me up every time her face HAHH

FUN FACT: When I was saving these 2 pics, I saved them in my 'python' folder cuz they're totally crappy computing 

♥A bit more :

I would describe myself as a fairly kind, modest and nice person. I'm not one of those fake Kylie Jenner's that walk the street; I'm me and original

I'm Indian but I'm the LEAST FRESHIE PERSON ON EARTH. FULL STOP. WHATEVER. I make fun of anything Indian lmao like what's the deal with garlic ? Idek.

Eminem's songs have been stuck in mine and wxyward-sister 's head for the past 2 days. RAP GOD

I'm gonna go sob over the fact that I'll never be with Theo

Over and out

xxx