Chapter 3

Connor's P.O.V

I just found out one my brother new friends is the cute guy who works at Starbucks from earlier today and now we hanging out.
We got subway and got high and now we are chilling out at our house.
The boys are watch movies while I'm in my room watching American horror stories season 1.
2 hours later
I just finish watching 2 episodes and then I heard a knock on my door.
I got up answered it.
" Saywer and I are going out tonight. So stay here and I'll be home late tonight." He says.
" Okay have fun and be safe." I tell him.
I get up and go over to the door and hug him.
He shut my door after he leaves.
I watch half an episode and I hear the door shut.
I decided to get something to eat and watch a movie on the couch.
I grab a bag of chips and made my way to the couch. 
I just realized I'm eating a lot. Probably cause I have my provincial exams.(finals.)
I been under a lot of stress with my friends not acting like there my friends.
School is almost over and I'm not to sure if what I want to do is what I want to do. Taylor's girlfriend not liking me at all and I basically have to fight for his attention when just simple question. She's jealous of me all the time and my ex Boyfriend.
I put on my favourite show shameless so I could just forget about everyone and everything.
Half way through the movie.
Someone was knocking on the door. It was currently 11:45 am.
I get up and open the door to see Adym.
" hey Connor, I think I left my phone charger here." He says.
" well come on in." I tell him.
I motion him inside while moving out of the way.
He walks in and I shut the door.
He looks around where he was sitting.
He looked so hot, with him only in his basketball shorts.
Like damn.
I walk over to the couch and take a set.
" i found it. " he says.
He was makes his way to the door but I stopped him.
" adym do you wanna stay? I could kinda use a friend." I tell him.
" um sure. " He says.
" okay."
I grab his hand and pull him to my room.
I flopped on tummy, onto my bed.
Adym just sat beside me.
" whatsup? " he says.
" everything? " I tell him.
" like? " he says getting comfortable.
" my provincial exams(finals whatever you guys call it.) are coming up and I'm not ready at all. My friends treat me like shit now. Taylor's girlfriend is such a bitch towards me and my ex." I says rolling on to my tummy.
"That's why I have this." I tell him.
I grab my gut and jiggle it.
He laughs and tell me is okay to chubby even tho I wasn't.
" and forget about the bitch, Taylor loves you more. He told me. " he added.
" he talks about you like your a baby. "
He said.
" I know that but I just hate her. I want to like her but I can't when she doesn't like me back. " I put my hand over my eyes.
" I just want Taylor to be happy so that why I pretend." I tell him.
" don't put anyone's feelings before yours. Your such an amazing girl. And you don't deserve to feel this way Taylor told me a lot about you. " he says removing his eyes away from my eyes.
I opened my eyes and smiled.
" thanks." I say sitting up.
This made me feel so much better.
Adym is such a good advice giver.
" for your ex fuck him. There's a reason his your and always remember that, for the friends same thing Fuck them. They  don't deserve a caring friend like you. I'll be your friend." He says smile at me.
" thank you-----woah" I say trying to giving him a hug but we both go falling off the end of the bed.
We both just laughed.
sorry I tell him as he gets up.
" it's Gucci. " he says grabbing my  hand and pulling me into a hug.

Who is Connors ex? Is it someone Adym knows? Someone from Magcon? Who? And do you think Adym and Connor are cute?
Read the next chapter to find out.
Have a great day💞.
-Tal🍍