Chapter 32

Lunas POV

I wake up to the sound of Charlotte whispering in my ear and someone else jumping on my bed, it honestly reminded me of Christmas day because of the excitement, even though we were just going to boring, rainy England. I'm not even sure they remembered what England was like by the way they were behaving. "What do you want Charlotte, for gods sake" I groan in my morning voice. "We leave in an hour and a half" She yells. "Why not wake me up when it was half an hour?" I yelled back.

I felt dead, because I'd realised that I'd only gotten 3 hours sleep, but I just mentally agreed that I'd sleep on the bus. I finally managed to drag myself out of bed, getting changed into something suitable and walking to my already packed suitcase, rolling it out along with my eyes, and leaving it by the foot of the stairs where the other ones seemed to be congregated.

"Why the fuck did you wake me up so early?" I groan, staring at Charlotte while rubbing my head, clearly hungover from whatever drinking session had happened.

I grabbed a box of cereal and forced some into a bowl, overflowing it with milk as I started to eat it, knowing it was probably going to be my only 'meal' until later, so I might as well overindulge in it.

After I finished my cereal I started to move the suitcases onto our bus, making sure they were all there before someone forgot and then they had nothing except our merch to wear until we got to a decent city.

I was slightly getting used to the brightness of the day, shielding my eyes every time I walked outside as it would strain them, causing me to wish I wore my glasses more often.

I sat on the bus looking through my phone, looking at when Gerards last activity on the texting app was so I could update him on the situation, but I knew better than to assume he was awake at this time when he wasn't on tour.

I rubbed my eyes once more and got up, putting my stuff on my chosen bed while I looked out for anybody else that had just been woken up at this ungodly hour.

Charlotte was the only morning person here, and though she never seemed to bother us with it before it really did piss us off whenever she would do this right before we went on tour.

—————-
Lol hey guys

Sorry I havent updated in like what? Nearly 2 years I think
First problem was I forgot the password, second was I fell out of love with MCR and the fandom, third was I never really had motivation to continue this and Ive had to spend the last couple days reading through the books to find out what the fuck I was actually doing 😂
Probably going to start the new book now, as I have a new understanding and better way to write my shit than I did when I was younger, though Im turning 15 at the end of September so Im like "Holy shit this was ages ago" but Im back from my unusually long hiatus and Ive decided to make a non-related fanfic account for my semi-horror stories but every fanfic Ive ever written here is going to stay here and the new book is going to be here, but my new account if you want to check it out is Goredox

Also sorry for the super short chapter lol