The Old Exact Present

I asked God for the courage and strength to accomplish my goal of getting a job. He answered my prayer by giving me what I had asked. I went into the interview and nailed it. The employer basically gave me the job. There's just one problem. They drug screen all new emloyees. Well guess what I'm a pothead. Just goes to show that even if you go out into the world and face your fears there's always something that will hold you back. I've learned a new lesson today. I can't live life hiding things from my family. Honesty is the key to a happy life. If I fail the drug test, which I probably will, I'll have to come clean to my grandparents. That's what God would want and that's why I believe he put me in this situation. Hopefully I can do as God wants and open up.

FYI: I moved to my grandparents house this summer. My life in my old town became dull and unchanging. I was cooped up in my room everyday playing video games until dawn. No one should live that way. After school ended and I got fired from my last job I literally had nothing to do. I just thought it was time to make a change and so I did. Now I'm here and have a whole new set of problems. Life can really be a pain in the ass sometimes, but that's okay its suppose to be hard.