chapter 1- the doors of death: school

Enjoy the storie guys it's my first one but I want it to be good.
The picture on top was my first cover idea.

Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place-unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**SQUAD AF💣**

Annie:get your ass up or we are leaving you
Ashlynn: she means please😒
Annie:where did you see please?!?🤔😑
Tray: Yea maybe you should try to use it more often
Annie: boi fight me
Tray:and what are you gonna do your 5'2
Annie: you just wait...😈😈

The white screen blind my vision.
"My eyes" I mumble in my hair. I roll around knowing I won't go back to bed but, I try despite the fact.

I hear the door click open. I hear a voice "get up gumball, I can't be late to work." I recognize the voice as my mom's. "Mnmnnnnm" I mumble in response. "Guess that didn't work, plan b." Then she does the worse part of everyone's morning routine. She turn on the light. It shine right in my eyes. "Come on the twins, and Jayden are waiting for you and, there's a game today.""I know, I know." I get myself to sit-up. Yes I know, accomplishment. "Do I have to go? You know I could just stay here and say I'm sick."my mom answer straight away."no sweetie there is a game and it's Friday cheer up." My mom then picks up my phone and looks at the text my friends just sent me, "and I'm almost certain Annie will kick your butt if your not there.""fine" I say wishing, I was still dreaming.Now you are probably thinking it's Friday why would you not want to go. My reason:school is still school.

I sit on my phone for about about 10 minutines looking at pintrest fandom stuff and a chapter on Wattpad. I soon actully get up out of bed, I had about 30 minutes so I get up and decide to wear something comfy so I go with a white t-shirt with a fluffy Panda in the middle and some blue jeans. I also wear a thin white chain necklace with my name in black to match the panda shirt. I put on some light makeup, foundation and mascara. I decide to keep my hair down and be on my way with my adidas.

"Well look who just got up" my brother says to me as he ruffles my hair. Really he probably just put tons of knots in my chocolate hair."I don't have time for you, Jayden and if you mess with my hair again I'm going to stab you" I glare tiredly. He starts to make his way to the front door."eh whatever see you after school, and remember don't look or talk to me we don't want people thinking we are related."Jayden says as he laughs."Yea cause that would be horrible," i roll my eyes sarcasticlly."Yup" he says ending the conversation by closing the door. I take a look to make sure i had everything in my bag.i then look at the kitchen to see my unfinished geometry homework. I look at it for a second not really thinking about it till i remeber that its due today. I have geometry first period. Why give homework for fridays. I'm so screwed. I soon start to freak out and race for a pencil that I always seem to lose.once I find a pencil and subside my freakout I start rushing to finish my homework if I'm lucky I might get a 70 if I'm not I might get a F. Through the madness of this all I'm trying to make and eat a bagel. I sloppily put cream chese on my bagel as I tried to remember 7x6, I'm pathetic I know. My mom had already left because she had to be at work early for the football game tonight. When I'm going to leave I notice I have less then half the homework done, I was so screwed.

I get in my car trying to get another problem done. I have 15 minutes to get to school, 10 to drive, 5 to get to class. I drive freaking out barely paying attention to what I was doing. I know I'm gonna get a failing grade on the homework. I'm just about to get to school until, I hear a clash.oh no oh no no on.I just made a dent in someone car. Not just any car but, an expensive car...F my life. If I wasn't dead already let just make my day living hell.all I can think Is its friday,friday somebody kill me...ugh.I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO FINISH MY BAGEL!My food.

I take a long breath, knowing 2 people are gonna bite my head off today, this driver and my geometry teacher. I walk out to check the damage it was a dent about the size of a fist on the right back corner of this person's car. The person walks out of the black sports car. He is good looking. Fit, blues eyes, Brown hair. The look on his face just isnt good for him. You can tell by the look on his face he is stressed. Why could someone so handsome actually have promblems.Then again i did just make a dent in his car so...nevermind i need to stop talking to myself hes probably gonna think im werid. Well i am but thats beside the point. I feel so bad. I look up and see his blue eye well he only for a brief second stares back into my green eye. Actully now that I think about it, I think I have seen him before. Maybe. Football pratice... and no I don't watch football practice to drool over guys I watch it because I have to.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention, I should have been, I had..." I start to ramble on until he says something."No its whatever, yes I do love this car but I have 2 other cars I can ride in,and I don't think coach wants me making her daughter pay for a dent in my car. i'll just get it fixed I have the money for it,"he says. He has a deep voice that can make you go to sleep by how sotthing it is. Can he just like sing me a lullabye as I sleep away my promblem?

On the subjects of problems, its such a nice car the ones you dream about and I just ruined it ugh i feel so bad, 1. he didn't make me pay for the damage and 2. he knew who I was and I don't even know this dudes name. "Thank you so much I don't know how to repay you." I tell him. Like honestly I think I have 2 dollars in my wallet at most. My mom would honestly start digging my grave if she found out I messed up this dude car. how do I not know this guy he's nice,seems smart, and hot like ddddaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnn. "nah, it's ok you don't owe me anything and hey Octavia, see you at the game."he says walking off. I think about how Annie is gonna kick my ass. "yea,see you then." I awnser him as I find my way inside, little did I know I won't see him at the game, or anyone at the game for that matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers I know I'm just dipping into the story. I'm gonna try to make the next chapter more in-depth...possibly...probably not I'm lazy so it depends if I have motivation.

Will she find out that dudes name?

Her mom is a coach?

Will Annie kick her ass for not being there?😂

Well that's all for the first chapter, have a good day and remember
Write,
Read,
Belive.