chapter 2- the worst part:MATH

Enjoy the second chapter hope it's what you guys think when you are in math as well or maybe I'm just werid anyways enjoy!

I haven't failed I just found 10,000 ways that won't work- Thomas Edison

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I start rushing my way to class after i sat there anexicely waiting asking if i could get a pass. Which then got me shushed by the office lady 'Margaret' because she had bigger promblems to deal with.Well 'margaret' if the promblem is as big as your ego we are gonna be here for a while. I soon got my hall/late pass from Margaret who was shooting daggers at me because I was causing a disruption tapping my foot.i was tapping my foot, sue me.

That siauation only made me later for class which defied the whole point of the pass. While I had to sit there in the office I got more of my geometry homework done. Not all of it though I had about 20 of the 30 problems done. So I might not fail so bad but Mrs.Baker will probably interagate me for being late and how irresponsible that is and what not. Yea but that's always gonna happen when you are taking pre-ap classes. They expect you to be the best even when they know it's not possible.

I stop thinking to myself and look at the hallway. I go to a 4A school which means it's not that big.There is about 150 kids in my grade . Because I'm lazy and don't take time to socialize the only people I really 'know' are the ones in my classes. I do know a few upperclassmen from being in pre-ap classes and a selective few from the football team that my mom said 'whould be a perfect fit'. Mothers they are great aren't they. but that's about it. Being a freshman really doesn't make people want to hang out with you.As I doze off to the rhythm of my sneakers hitting the tile floor and the thoughts of how stupid the people in my grade are. I had made it to geometry.

I open the door to mrs.baker explaining something I didn't know and probably wouldn't understand anytime soon. Everyone one stares at me like they do every time a door opens to a classroom.They probably hope it's anything that will stop class for even a second.

I awkwardly walk to mrs.baker to give her my late pass.people eyes soon averted back to the board other then Annie she was giving me a glare. I faced her and gave her glare a most definitely fake cheesy smile knowing she's not really mad at me,even if she acts like it. I turn my head facing back to mrs.baker." I see your late Octavia,What the reason?" She take my pass I was holding out to her. "oversleeping just a great excuse, does your mom know?"she asked."technically no,"I awnser."next time get up when your suppose to," she said harsher then necessary. Why does she make it seem like im stupid for not getting up on time. You know what, I hope someone puts a dent in your car you little b-. My thoughts getting cut off by her saying."now please give me your homework and take your seat." I hand in my not done and probably wrong homework.

She looks down at the paper skimming the first page and fliping to the second page seeing its not done. I get ready for a rude and unneeded response implying that I suck at life.which I do but I don't need a teacher to tell me what I already know."if you are gonna be late can you at least get your work done in the process."

I stand there not knowing what to say, because my mom works her and would kill me if she heard I talked back to a teacher for 'no good reason'."please go sit mrs.Cruz."I start walking to my seat in the 2nd to last row right next to the wall. Like I always do. I pull the straps of my bag off my back and slip into my seat next to Annie.

"so you overslept,huh"was Annie's first comment as I pull out my math binder and book."uh-huh what page are we on,"I ask."54" she says with a groan knowing I'm not gonna listen."thanks,"I say simply.Annie was gonna start talking until Mrs.Baker starts to do her actual job again,teach."we are gonna work on surface area today so write down the rest of the notes for the upcoming unit on the board, do the work sheet I handed out a bit ago and look at the partner assignment I assigned. All of this must be done by the end of class today. Oh and if there is an odd number you can make a group of 3, questions?"