Shit! Damn! Motherfucker!

A few months later...

Me & Chazz's birthday is around the corner. I am 3 days older than him btw. We are both turning 18!! I was so excited. I am throwing us a small party at my house. Things between us has been great. Valentina and I do not talk we just say hi and bye and it moving. Nessa and Matt are sooo in love...I was finally able to track down Jose. He had moved back to N.Y. after things went down with my father. I explained to him my plan & he was down for it. I was happy that he didn't try to talk me out of going through with my plans. I even persuaded him to move back to Miami I was sitting in the living room reading to Chance but he was totally ignoring me because he is now walking and grabbing everything off of the coffee table and book shelves. I don't get mad tho. I am just amazed at how fast he's growing. My phone started singing Chrisette Michelle Your Joy and I knew it was my father without even looking at my phone.

"Baby girl what the hell are you up ?" My father yelled into the phone without even saying hello.

"What are you talking about dad?" I had no clue as to what he was talking about.

"Baby girl do not lie to your father. Just because I am not there doesn't mean I do not know what's going on with you. I know you got in contact with Jose and we both know the kind of work he does. Why do you need him? Are you in some kind of trouble?"

"No father. It's not like that. I was just checking up on him. I missed him daddy, did you forget that he was practically apart of our family?" I lied to my father again. I hated lying to him.

"Ok babygirl. That is a dangerous game and trust me when I say that you do not want any parts of it." My father said to me unconvinced. He hung up the phone on me. At that moment I knew that he knew I was up to something and he was pissed at me and I'm sure somewhat disappointed.

Night of my party.

Valentina P.O.V.

I know this bitch did not invite me to her party but I am just going to show up. Who in the fuck does she thinks she is? First the bitch slapped the shit out of me. Then she stole my popularity at school. Everybody loves her at school. But I can't stand the hoe guts! Plus I gots to have me some of that fine ass Chazz. She thinks her "family" is so perfect, watch I wreck that shit. She's a weak bitch anyways. She saw him kissing me and is still with him. Shitt she don't know who I am?! I am muthafucking Valentina Santos, daughter of the coke supplier of all of Miami.

Valentina looked at herself in the reflection of the elevator walls.She thought she looked fine, when clearly she didn't. Her hair looked like she belonged in an 80's rock band, her mascara was smudged all around her eyes. She looked as bad as Gina did in that episode of Martin when she had an allergic reaction the night of his high school class reunion. (y'all know the episode. Pretty Ricky is what they call me.) Valentina was clearly strung out on coke.

Phoenix P.O.V.

The party was going great. The vibe was nothing but love. Everyone was vibing. Liquor was on deck. I had D.J. Drama as my dj. A few local celebrities stopped by. Mario Chambers even dropped in to say hello. I'm guessing it was because he is my neighbor, a few other Miami Heat players came with him. D.j Kahled even came through. I was feeling hella good. I was making small talk with my guests. I noticed that Chazz was grouped with his boys. He was pretty tipsy. I really didn't sweat it because he was home so he could pass out wherever he wanted.

Then I saw what I thought was Valentina. But she looked really bad, plus I did not invite her so why would she be here?! I continued to make my rounds talking to guests. A few moments later I did not see Chazz. I looked all around for him I searched in the bedrooms, the bathrooms, and even out on the balcony.

I was about to give up until I heard him moaning. The moans were coming room the den. I pushed open the sliding doors and saw Chazz sitting on the sofa and Valentina was bobbing her head up and down between his legs. "What the fuck!?" I screamed. I ran over to Valentina and dragged her away from my man by her hair like a dog that she is. She was screaming and kicking. By this time, everyone ran to the den to see what was going on. Melcita and Nessa asked me if I was good. I told them that I waw straight. I had one hand full of her hair and the other balled up tight in a fist and I repeatedly introduced her face to my fist. Jose was about to break us up. "No Jose. This disrespectful ass bitch has been itching for this ass whipping. She been disrespectful towards me and my man since day one. I got to teach her a lesson." Jose backed up and did not allow anyone else to interfere. When I was good and tired I stop beating her ass. I told everybody to get the fuck out of my house. Jose ensured that they did. Nessa and Melcita asked me if I was ok. I laughed and told them that they were asking the wrong person.

I told Jose it was time. I informed Nessa and Melcita that I had to go out to get fresh air. But I did ask them to make sure the trash was taken out before I got back referring to Valentina and Chazz. I cleaned myself up and changed into some black jeans, a black fitted t shirt and some black leather Jimmy coo thigh high boots. Before I left I walked over to Chazz stupid ass, who was still sitting on the couch absorbing everything that just occured. "Look here, I want your ass out of my shit by the time I get back. You! Me! No longer exist. We are not a family. And I do not want to hear your sorries with YOUR sorry ass." I walked away before he had a chance to let a tear drop.

When I got downstairs Jose had the black Impala out front. It was my throw away car. "I set up the meeting boss." Jose informed me. I replied with one word,"Cool." However, I did like the sound of him calling me boss!

We pulled up to the meeting location, got out of the car with a duffle bag full of money and walked inside.

"What up Mr. Jose. Long time no see." Mr Santo greeted Jose.

"So you have a new boss that's looking to buy something major? And your new boss personally wishes to meet me right? You do know that I usually I do not do meetings but, because it's you and I trust you, I came. Now where is he?" asked Mr Santos.

"She!" I spoke up. "She is right here."

"Jose, is this some kind of joke? This is a kid. She looks my daughter's age."

"Nah, Alejandro this isn't a joke." I took a step closer to him.

"I know you." He paused, "You are Don's daughter." He laughed. I got pissed. Me and Jose looked at each other. WTF were we missing.

"Little girl this is a big man's game. You hard up for money? Did your father not save his money and leave you any?" Alejandro asked digging into his pocket pulling out a big knot of money offering it to me.

I see where Valentina gets her disrespect from. Her disrespectful ass father.

"No sir, I am financially fine. But I do plan on carrying on my father's empire."

"You are silly. Your father empire crumbled when he got locked up. I tried to convince him to let me take over but, he wanted to be greedy. Now take this money and don't be foolish like your father. If your a good girl I can put you on my pay roll." he said touching my shoulder.

I laughed at his stupidity, "My father did not get locked up. But I am sure you're glad he did because now you are the man, right?"

Then the truth hit me. He did set my father up. Jose must have been thinking the same thing because the next thing I knew I heard a BOOM!! I couldn't hear shit but ringing in my ears. Then I saw Alejandro body hit the floor.....SHIT!DAMN!MOTHERFUCKER!