The begining of the end...

Back at the condo....

When we walked into the house everyone greeted us. They had welcome home banners and balloons. Everyone had tears of joy streaming from their eyes. "Don? Hello! How are you?" Mrs Wilson said hugging my father. "Hi to you to Mrs Wilson and Mr Wilson." My father said as he hugged Mrs Wilson and shook Mr Wilson's hand. Matt ran and hugged Nessa tight and they kissed so passionately. We celebrated and ate and got full. I was sitting at the dining room table watching my father clean up Chance. Matt walked up to my father and asked if he could see him outside. I took Chance out of his high chair and wiped it down. My father and Matt walked into the den where everyone was now gathered the both of them were up to something. "Nessa." Matt spoke. She looked at him. "Today when I thought I lost you really made me understand how deeply I care and love you." By this time Matt had everyone's attention. "With the permission of your uncle I would like for you to move in with me so that I can protect you." he continued. Everyone sighed because we thought that he was going to propose. "Of course Matt. I love you too." Nessa said kissing him. "Good. I thought you were going to say no and I thought I was going to have to convince you." Matt said as he dug into his pocket and knealed down on one knee. "Omg!!!" Me, Nessa, and Mrs Wilson said in unison. "Nessa, will you do me the honor of being my wife?" Matt asked. Nessa squealed and said yes. They kissed and she showed off her ring. Nessa looked really happy. She deserved happiness.

I was really considering moving to D.R. I did miss my father and I know Jose brought me out because he is still working for my father. My father was living too well and Jose still referred to my father as boss. I think I should tell everyone. I looked over at Chance and his father playing they looked so cute together. Chazz was a really go dad. "Everyone I have some news." I said looking at everyone then at my father in his eyes. I took a deep breathe "I just wanted to tell everyone that I am moving to the Dominican Republic with my father." My father was happy.Chazz was outraged. "This is bullshit Phe! You can take my son." He yelled. "What are you going to do then honey?" Mrs Wilson asked. "Ma, I don't know." he said putting Chance down. "Man, this girl so stubborn! She knows how much I love her. How badly I want to be with her." My father just watched me as my eyes watered up. I do love him so much. I don't know why I was playing hard to get. "Phe I miss you so much man." Chazz said with his voice cracking. My father never took his eyes off of me. "Phe I know that you are smarter than that, do not let this good man slip through your fingers." "I love you too Chazz. I need you. I need you to be a good father to our son. But.." " But nothing, I am moving with you, my family."

I was so happy. Today marked the BEGINNING OF THE END. The beginning of a new life for my family and the end of the drug game and of Miami's fast living....

This is the end. Everyone leme know what you think. Vote &Comment!!! Check out my book on the run!!!