Chapter one

Belle's POV

I woke up at 6am, took a shower, ate breakfast and waited for the bus to come. I was nervous and excited to start fresh at a new school. I could still hear my mom say "eleventh grade is not so bad" easy for her to say she finished school years ago. Time past and i was still waiting. The bus finally got here after 30 minutes, when i got in everybody started looking at me like i was some sort of freak. I just smiled and took a seat by myself. The next stop was close to the school, it was a boy's house. He looked hot as hell but i didn't pay attention that much.

He started walking towards me and said "that's my seat get up". I was confused and didn't know what to do, he looked intimidating so i got up and changed places.

At school i had to go find my locker and my books but i got lost. I asked someone for help but the person only looked at me and laughed. I continued looking until i wasn't looking where i was going and bumped into something hard, i opened my eyes and saw a god!

"Watch where you're going!"the guy yelled at me. Believe it or not it was the same guy from the school bus that made me change seats. "I'm so sorry it won't happen again" i said with my head down low.

"What's your name new girl?"he asked with a big voice and people started forming a crowd.

"My n-name is B-belle" i said nervously."Well B-belle.." he started, "Next time watch where you're going ok? Things are different here, you see, you don't talk to me, you don't look at me and you do NOT get me pissed! Understood?". I was shaking of fear i didn't even want to know if i got this guy pissed.

"Ok.." i didn't know what else to say so that was my response. I started walking away but i felt someone grab my arm.

"I hope i was clear!" The guy said and tears started streamin down my face 'cause it reminded me of something.

"Crystal" and with that he let me go and started walking away with his two friends.

*Hours later at the cafeteria*

"I'll have a cesar salad please" i said to the lunch lady. She smiled and gave me my delicious lunch. I payed and went to a table. As i was walking this girl bumps into me and my salad goes all over us.

"Omg are you ok?" I asked and helped her up. "Ohh geez I'm covered in salad!" I stood there as people looked at us and laughed. "Omg you're so clumsy Alex!!Hahaha" one girl said laughing.

"C'mon let's go wash off at the bathroom.." we made our way to the washroom.

"You h-have salad b-behind your ear" she said laughing hard. I laughed too 'cause she had some in her hair and on her glasses.

"I'm Belle by the way" i introduced myself extending my hand. "Alex" she said shaking my hand. We laughed again and washed off the salad.

"So you're the girl that bumped into Ethan!" I looked at her confused 'cause i had no clue who that was.

"Who?" I asked. "Ethan Michael Grey. The guy who told you to never talk to him, look at him."Alex said.

"Ohhh yeah" i said nervously. "Listen, Ethan and his friends are just badboys so stay away! They're the most popular guys in here, be carefull ok?"Alex informed me and i nodded.

"So how about we go eat without food flying everywhere?" She said laughing. "Yeah let's go" i said.

Lunch was over at 1 and the bell rang. I headed to my locker, grabbed my books and made my way to class. I arrived at my chemistry class and saw that Ethan was there but luckily Alex was there too. She waved at me and i took a seat next to her.