Chapter two

Ethan's POV

I woke up to the noise of my little sister calling my name. Telling me i need to get up and go to school. I got up and looked for clean clothes. I went downstairs and as usual my dad was sitting on his ass smoking like a train watching tv.

"Good morning" he said while looking at me.

"Morning" i said with a low voice. My sister was making me breakfast and i thanked her for it.

"You're welcome Ethan" she said as she hugged me. I love my little sister and she really reminds me of my mom. God i miss her so much.

"Ethan the bus is here!" my sister said with my bag in her hands.

"Have a good day son" i heard my dad say as i closed the front door. I made my way to the bus and when i got in i saw some girl in MY seat. She was new 'cause i had never seen her before.

"That's my seat get up!" I said and she changed places. She looked cute but still i didn't knew her. We arrived at school and i made my way to the back of the school where I'm supposed to meet my best friends Aiden and Chris.

"What's up man?" asked Aiden while giving me a bro hug.

"I'm good you?" I said smiling.

"I'm good"

"Guys look..." said Chris looking at the group of guys coming at us. I knew exactly who they were and it pissed me off.

"Well hello bitches. Missed me?" said that asshole grinning.

"Adam" i said firmly.

"Don't be rude asshole I'm just here to have fun" said Adam while tapping my cheek.

"What do you want this time?" said Aiden taking a step. He didn't look happy either, so was Chris.

"Nothing except this!" he said punching me in the stomach. "You see Aiden, you don't get to ask me what's up until i say so. People get hurt when you say shit. Just like your friend Ethan here." Adam said punching me again and Chris took one of his guys down.

Aiden punched his other friend and we ended up punching each other until one of the teachers saw us fighting and came to break us up.

"Ok ok that is enough!!" The teacher yelled while separating us. "Ethan, Aiden and Chris go to the principal's office now!" He said and we made our way inside but i waited a little to hear what the teacher was saying to the Warren Kings.

"As for you guys, go back to Warren High school. Now!" The teacher said and the kings went back to school. I laughed before going inside.

I was walking in the halls of North High with the boys and talking about what just happened.

"Man when i see that son of a bitch again I'm not leaving till he's down on his knees begging for me to stop kicking his ass" Chris said.

"Take it easy Chris, you know what he's capable of" said Aiden

"I don't fucking care! You know what he did to Ethan"

"You know i can take care of myself Chris, right?" I said while stopping.

"I know but we're here for you bro right Aiden?"

"Haha yeah" said Aiden.

As we were walking and talking i received a text from Ashley saying that she loves me and that she should come over tonight.