03

B O Y

they slow danced in the middle of the dance floor,chest upon chest,breath upon breath,eyes upon eyes,until their heart mended as one.

jimin securely wrapped his hand on small one's figure and swayed their bodies side to side passionately following the elegant rhythm of the versace on the floor while his mouth sing along with the song that blaring through the speakers.

daemi looked up and found he was staring at her all the time. the lemon citrus fragrance attacked and take control all of her senses.

she felt the firmness of his hold on her waist as some guys past by and greet her and the heat of his body became obvious contained hers.

she furtively looked up and stare at the man before her. only she knows that her heart was screeching to cup his face and kiss him until the mars got married to venus. only she knows that she wants to ripped off the fabrics that wrapped his perfect figure and make lo―

"enough staring?" she was appalled as he caught her staring at him.

he didn't read my wild thoughts. right?

Right?

RIGHT?!

daemi's cheeks heated and her heart began to race like the feeling of their first encounter.

"look at you,you are blushing."

"o―obviously,haha." she chuckled awkwardly and escape his gaze.

her hands that are resting on his nape played with his hair. the longing and the missing started growing with each sway and touch.

both of them know there are some attractions that left behind still there but the ego won't let them to said it out.

the passion was explosive and the attraction was smothering. there was no single doubt. everyone knows by the way they look at each other,the way they hold each other,the way they talked to each other.

daemi's name slipped out of his mouth. his hands left her waist and moved to her cheeks then hold her face to meet his.

daemi blinked a few times and gulped down the lump in her throat.

"why the fuck am i so nervous?" she talked to herself mentally.

her hands grabbed a hold of his hair and her breath hitched as his hand caressed the outline of her body.

jimin tugged daemi's hair and tossed them to the back and rested his forehead against hers.

versace on the floor ended,and rihanna wild thoughts is in the house.

his breath mingles with daemi's and she can't even looked at him in the eyes as his enticing lips keep disturbing her vision.

i need those.

she licked her lips and bored into his eyes. daemi leaned into his touch and closed her eyes as he caressed her cheek.

then his hand trailed down to daemi's neck and insidiously rested on her chest.