Chapter 12

YA'LL KNOW WHAT MY MAIN CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE, SO I'M NOT GONNA POST ANYMORE PICTURES OF THEM UNTIL LIKE THE LAST CHAPTER. INSTEAD I'M GONNA POST THE OUTFITS THAT JADA WEARS THAT DAY.

"I'm so glad that you've got time to yourself tonight. I know that Abby can be a handful," Andre told me. We were in his truck on our way to the Cheesecake Factory that just opened up thirty minutes away from my house. Earlier I had checked out the apartment with Tracey, but did agree to go out with Andre later tonight. We both really needed it. This would be a great time to get to know the real him, and I was pretty excited.

"She is, but my mom has here for the night. So yeah," I replied. I was soooo happy to be out tonight, espcially with him. I don't think I can hold it in anymore.

"Well thats good too. So how was your day?" he asked. 

"It was good. How was yours?" I asked, getting the attention off of me. I really didn't feel like talking about my day. I'm pretty sure it'll upset him that I've been with Tracey all day. So I've decided to keep my mouth close about the subject.

"Mines was great. I hung out with my pops today. Went fishing with him and his fishing partner."

"Really?"

"Why you look so stunned?" he asked while chuckling.

"I never took you as the type to go fishing. You have such a hard exterior. You never let anybody in on your life, well at least you don't let me in," I responded. When I glanced at him, he was staring ahead, looking to be in deep thought.

 "Yeah, I tend to keep my personal life to myself," he stated. I wonder why.

"Well, hopefully you'll open up to me," I told him in my most hopeful voice ever. I really wanted to get to know him on a more personal level.

"We'll see."

-------------------------------------------------

"Right this way." The waitress led Andre and I to our table. Andre had his hand on the small of my back, making me smile from ear to ear. We were seated at a booth, and Andre sat across from me.

"Can I start you off with anything to drink?" she asked. Man I love her accent. 

"I'll just get a sprite," I told her.

"Same for me too," Andre also told her.

"Okay papi. I'll be back," she said to Andre all seductive like. Once she walked away, I shook my head with a little bit of laughter escaping my throat.

"What's so funny?"

"Seems like you have a new fan." His eyes lit up, eyebrows lifted about an inch higher, and his mouth slightly. But in a blink of an eye, that expression was erased from his face. Now he just had that warm loving look on his face as usual. I guess thats his signature look. I didn't mind though, it looked sexy as hell.

"What?" I asked, not being able to take that look much longer.

"Why you gotta say that?"

"Say what?" I said, knowing good and well what he was talking about. I looked through the little drink menu they had off to the side.

"I have fans."

"Because you do," I put the menu back in it's place.

"Nah, she just wants me because of my looks. She doesn't even know me."

Our waitress came strutting back to our table with our drinks in hand.

"Okay Mr. Dunlap, here are the drinks. By the way, I'm Audrea and I will be your waitress for the entire night. So if there is anything you need, then just call my name. But if you are ready to order, I can take it down right now," our waitress said to us. Well basically to Andre, because she was all in his face. I mean damn!