Blue Moon

"Hey, are we still on for tonight?" My small group of friends gathered around me as I packed my things in a hurry.

"Uh, no. I'm gonna have to pass this time. I need to go, I'll call you guys tomorrow." I said before rushing off.

"Ok then, have a good break!" One of them yelled behind me.

"You too!" I turned around to give them a wave goodbye before making my way out of the building. My eyes scanned through the parked cars before finally finding the right one. I skipped over to the blue sedan and hopped on after hearing the doors unlock.

"Hi." He looked at me with a big smile.

"Hi." I replied as I fasten my seatbelt.

"You all set?" He asked.

"Let's go!"
...
"Babe. Babe, we're here." I felt a light tap on my thighs. "Wake up."

"What?" My eyes flutter open with a groan. "Where are we? I said while yawning.

"We're here." He repeated. "Lets get our things inside, yeah?"

We walked into the small beach house, the sound of the waves quietly lulling behind us, the moon brightly illuminating the night. The wind was refreshing, cool to the skin but does not chill to the bones.

After leaving our luggage in the small living room, we made our way back outside. We walked silently, our toes borrowing into the sand, hands lazily tangled with each other's. The sand was cool as the air, "I bet the water is warm." I said. I let go of Paul's hand and somehow built up enough courage to unbutton my white top.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled as he looked at me.

"I don't know." I shrugged, and before I know it, both piece of my uniform was on the sand. "Something fun?" I ran to the water in full speed. I'm wearing matching underwear, black ones. Maybe that's what's fueling my self esteem.

I was already breast-deep into the waves when I turned around to look at the tall, handsome man that I was holding just a few seconds ago. "Well, are you gonna keep me waiting?" I yelled at him.

He shook his head and laughed in disbelief before stripping himself off the unnecessary articles of clothing. When he was left in his black underwear, he strutted into the water towards me.

"What took you so long?" I said so clingy, latching onto him once we were close enough. He was taller than I was, so he took me into deeper territory, where my feet could never reach, and my mind would never dare attempt. I clung to his stature, with upper extremities around his shoulders, lower around his pelvis. "I miss you." I whispered into his ear, something I've kept to myself, resting my head against his.

"I'm here now." His voice vibrated against my ear, following it with a low hum to my favorite song. A few moments later, I interrupted his hum with a kiss on the lips. Slow and steady, like forever was already a promise and we had all the time in the world not to hurry. We took our time, lips dance in sync, as our bodies sway with the sea. Steady as the tides turned against us when our tongues started to tease. As if the waves were trying to fight our heat with more water, but all they did was bring us back, closer to the shore. Next thing I know, I was pinned against the dry sand, Paul kept pushing against me that I ended up crawling further away from the water, which was odd because as far as I know, I wanted to feel his skin against mine. So I held my ground and pulled him down on me.

Sand coated my back and his knees, and probably the back of my scalp, but as long as our tongues fought, no texture could be a bigger bother than the fabric that clung to our bodies. I pulled away.

"Wanna take this inside?" I heaved a much needed breath. "Maybe in the shower?" I raised a suggestion as I did my right eyebrow.

He smirked before standing, pulling me up, and carrying me back to the beach house, my legs around his hips, and my arms around his shoulders, just like when we were in the water.

........
Hi! Didn't proof read again. Sorry. I just really had the urge to publish something today. Hope you liked it.