Introductions: Meet The Team!

For those who are curious!

We are a ragtag bunch of friends from the Hideouters mini-community and together we have come up with this Journal.

This is our way to give back to the friendly community of writers, by sharing with you the best of our work. To create something a little bigger than ourselves individually. Let's cherish good quality articles, beautiful poems and creative prose together.

Read ahead to know who all made this possible.

**********

She is an Aquarius in her late twenties

By species a human and by nationality an Indian.
Obviously a woman, you can tell by her name and the way she writes.
She likes reading, writing, singing, listening songs, cooking and eating
She is a wolf crazy and dog lover. In fact, she loves all the animals, birds, fishes and most of the insects.
There's no particular genre of her likings in books or music. it's all depends on her mood.
There are two people in her life whom she loves most, her mom and her husband.
In general, she is a very lazy person and lazy wannabe author, who imagine an ocean full of magical creatures and writes a dirty fish pond.
Even with terrible English, she keep on writing in hopes of getting better someday.

Her works on wattpad are,
The Lost Wolf Queen - a werewolf novel.
Dawn Of The Wolf Queen - sequel to "The Lost Wolf Queen".
Chapters of Life - a random mix of prose and poetry.
Restless Waves - Mermaid Fiction, currently on hold.

Her wattpad and other social media accounts are,
goddessofwild, @Wattpad
Swati Sumit Dutta, @Facebook

**********

She is an aspiring business woman with a deep understanding of literature

She is an aspiring business woman with a deep understanding of literature. She likes to pen down complex emotions with simplest words in the form of poetry and quotes.

Her love for music almost rivals her love for writing and she is a good vocalist as well. She weaves notes and tunes just as beautifully as she weaves words. She has a passion for philanthropy, animal welfare and she would like to spend her free time helping those in need. Her idea of a good time is being surrounded by chocolates, puppies and books.