「ρ•9」

•Sohye's pov•

I'm sitting on the couch while watching the television but I couldn't give any attention to the drama I watched. I then grabbed the remote and switch off the television.

At that moment, my mom comes along while holding some clothes with her. She takes a seat beside me and flashes me a bright smile. I look at her with a weird face. It might be something she wants me to do or want to say something.

"Dear, your marriage soon, we didn't buy a ring for you and Woojin. You and he go choose and buy instead. Here, I choose nice clothes for you. Woojin will come around 10 o'clock. Good luck!"

Mom said and put the clothes beside me. She pats my shoulder before leaving me puzzled. I sigh heavily while shutting my eyes tightly and looked up.

10 o'clock

Woojin comes in time. I waited for him outside the gate. It is such a wasting time. He stopped the car in front of me.

I stopped on the passenger side. He shifted a bit to open the door for me. I never wish for that. I get in the car and shut the door. He starts the driving without saying any word.

The atmosphere between us was silent. No one of us trying to speak up. I was bored since he keeps focused on driving and ignore me here. I look around in his car.

Suddenly, my eyes caught a snack at the back. I turn my face to him. He didn't notice that I'm staring at him. I make a pouting face as frustrated with him. I just need attention, not ignorance.

The car stopped at the right time. The traffic light turns red and this is my chance to get his attention. I'm shifting a little and deliberately closer my head to his chest. I'm just pretending that I was looking for something.

Suddenly, I felt something heavy on my head. I looked up and see he was smirked while his arm on my head. He pulls my chin up and closed her face at mine. I gulped.

"I know what you want. Here you go." He gives me a quick peck on my lips. I'm speeches. What? Did my acting seem like I need that fucking kiss? Oh, please! He is too much! I shifted away and wipe the impression of his kiss on my lips.

"It's ridiculous I need your kisser! You are stupider than the animal." I'm stomping my foot to show my protest.

"Nahh~ I know you want my attention, right?" He once again closed his face at mine. I pretend to punch him with raise my hand and grasp my hand.

He burst into a laugh and pull himself back. The traffic light change to green. He shakes his head and starts driving. I give him a death glare before taking a glance outside.

•Woojin's pov•

She makes me surprised as her head closer to my chest. She seems like find something. For me, it was illogical if she just looking for something because the scenery outside wasn't fun.

I just notice that we were silent along the journey we want to go to the shop until now. I smirk finally get it. I put my arm on her head. She seems startled by her shoulder to raise a bit. She looked up.

How cute! I thought to myself. I'm honest with you guys she is cute but I will not be honest and let her know about this statement. I pulled her chin even more.

"I know what you want. Here you go." I give her a quick peck on her lips. I don't know why I do that but I like it. I hope she is not mad at me. Of course, she is. She shifted away while wiping the impression of my kiss on her lips.

"It's ridiculous I need your kisser! You are stupider than an animal." Stomped her foot on the ground. She's just showing her protest. She is more fun than teasing Rena. We never do this. Yeah.

"Nahh~ I know you want my attention, right?" I said as I deliberately closer my face to her.

Once again she's being cute with pretending to punch me. I burst into a laugh and fixed my position. I shook my head and continue to drive when the traffic light turned green.

+

"Woojin~~~ I'm hungry~" She whines while pouting his mouth. She keeps begging like this from the moment we have done chosen the ring until we went home. I didn't mean to ignore her but I just like to hear her whine like that.

"PARK WOO--" Once she yells out I quickly covered her mouth. "Okay okay, we will stop at some convenience store, okay?" I said as to slow the driving. She nods while pushing my hand away.

After 5 minutes, we arrived at some convenience store. I ask her to stay up in the car but she doesn't hear me. I have no idea why she is being like this. She pretends like a kid the whole day.

I'm just let her and both of us went inside the convenience store. At that moment I saw my friends, Jihoon and Jinyoung. I never expected could meet them here.

I greet them who are in a struggle to cook ramen. They look surprised as see Sohye with me. Sohye volunteer herself to cook ramen for us. When Sohye walked away, I pulled them aside and find a place to sit.

"How can you with Sohye? Did Sohye just forget what you did to her?" Jihoon attacks me with a question that I already guess in my mind. Jinyoung just looks at me questioningly.

"Guys, we will marry soon, and this marriage is on the agreement between our parents," I explain to them. Their mouth opens up.

"You agree?" Both of them said simultaneously. "Looks like we refuse?" I ask back. Both of them shakes their head. "Unbelievable, cat and dog will marry soon," Jinyoung said sarcastically. I glared at him and turn my face at Sohye who is putting a cup of ramen inside the microwave.

"We wish you both will long-last and will fall for each other," Jihoon said in a teasing way. In my deep feelings, I hope she will fall for me.

Do this is an illogical feeling?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha guys, miss me? I miss u too! I'm not feeling well and I hope you enjoy it. Love you guys!