「ρ•13」

"I- I will help you out."

~~~~~~~~~~

•Woojin's pov•

As she said that, I feel relief and continue my driving without saying any word.

"Wo--Woojin..."

The silence between us was broken by her voice. I hummed it as still focus on my driving. I was like this and I realize that this habit was similar to my dad.

"Can I-- turn the radio up? I'm bored. Please~~" She said through whine make my heart can't standstill.

"Okay," I reply shortly.

A car was accompanied by a song on the radio. Sometimes she hummed through the music.

Our journey quietly turns to silent slowly as I don't realize it until we reached our house. The house was big and the color was a bit luxurious.

As I stop my car in front of the gate, there's come a man in middle age was running towards the gate.

As the gate was opened by him, he directly walks to my car. I turn down the window.

"Mr. Park Woojin?" He asked. I nod and flash him a smile. Honestly, I'm not a bad boy, (vomit now, lol).

"Glad to meet you, Mr. Park!" He said and bowed to me.

"Aaaa~~ Glad to meet you too."

As I said that he smiles and asked me to get inside. I drive my car inside and parked at the place.

I stop the engine. Now, I was realizing something. I turn my face at the passenger seat. My guess is right. She is sleeping cutely.

I shift a little to reach her bag beside her. I get out of the car and call a man that helps me open the gate just now.

He helps me get my luggage off of the car and brought it inside the house. I then run up towards the passenger side. Slowly I open the door to wake her up but she's already awoken by herself.

"Where?" She asks in a husky voice. I smile quietly. "Our house. Let's go." I said and help her to get off of the car as she is still sleepy.

Probably she is tired and we take a half-hour to come here. Her bag I hold at the right hand while another hand I hold her.

Both of us get inside the house. A man comes to us and shows us our room before leaving us.

"Do we share a room?" She asked while making a questionable face. I nod while raising my brows slightly.

"No rules, no contract, no any secret between us. Understand?" I said to pretend to be serious but fail when she pouted cutely.

"You want to continue sleep, baby?" I mention baby as want to take her attention. She does not answer me and get to the bedroom instead. I chuckled seeing she like that.

"Sohye, I need to go to my father's company or others word 'my' company. You want to stay here or what?" I said as to close the door.

"Right now? Aren't you are tired?" She asked... In worries? I flash her a smile and walk to her.

"Yes, baby." That name suits her.

"I'm scared to stay alone did you forgot already what happened to me a long time ago?" She said while seeing around.

I hit my forehead softly as I forgot that. I can't put a truster to everyone that I just knew. I should at least have time to believe someone before can leave her at home.

"Okay okay, follow me and there's something you need to help me," I said in a serious tone.

"What is that?"

"Rena will be the model for my company and you need to help me kick her out. I can't easily kick her out because I was new as a CEO there. I should at least have a statement or a reason to kick her out." I said to explain to her.

She nodded while sometimes biting her lips. It's my weakness. I turn my eyes away from looking at her lips, deeply.

"Stop biting your lips, you might lose your precious virgin," I said as pretended to fix my wristwatch.

•Author's pov•

"Stop biting your lips, you might lose your precious virgin."

Sohye widened her eyes shockingly. Automatically, her hand slapped Woojin's arm.

"AH!" He growled because of shocked by the slapped and that slap was pretty hard.

"Don't say something nonsense." She said and get her luggage. Woojin burst into a laugh when realizing that Sohye's cheek become red already.

Sohye glares at him deathly. "Go wait for me outside. I want to change my clothes." She said as to take her clothes.

"Can't I stay here?" He replies with his smirk. "If you want to die faster," Sohye said while crossing her hand.

"Tch~ fine." Finally, he obeyed and get out of the bedroom.

+

They arrived in front of the big building. There's some guard that stands not far from their car. Woojin gets out followed by Sohye.

"Mr. Park Woojin?" He asked before Woojin asked him first. "Yes, I am. How do you know me?" Woojin asked as to feel a bit weird. How everyone knows him?

"Mr. Park Junyeon tell us and showed your photo already." That guy said confidently. Sohye comes by and stands beside Woojin.

"Kim Sohye?" Sohye turns his face to the guy who calls her. About a second, Sohye widened her eyes as remembered something.

"Yoon Jisung?" Sohye wants to hug him but quickly Woojin pulls her waist closer to him.

Sohye looked at Woojin and could see his face already become red. 'Stupid Sohye! You should tell him first who is he and how I know him. Now, he might be misunderstood by me. Fuck you, bitch!" Sohye blamed her own self.

"Woojin, this is my childhood friend. Don't misunderstand, believe me." Sohye said while embracing his arm.

Woojin ignores her and pulled his hand away. "Show me my office." A guy or his name Jisung nodded and quickly lead the way to go to his office.

Sohye shut her eyes. "Deserve it, Kim Sohye! He is your husband now and you could not do anything that could hurt him." Sohye fight with herself before following him at entering the buildings.

+

They arrived in front of the office and Jisung went off from Woojin's office and now leave Sohye and him.

Sohye looked down while playing with her finger. Not dare to face him.

"Come here." He said coldly. Woojin is slightly leaning his butt on the desk.

Sohye lifted up her face. Bite her lips, and hold her hand tightly.

'Accept the revenge, Kim Sohye. Be easy.' Sohye said with her own self.

"Kim Sohye, I said come here." As he raised his voice, Sohye hesitantly walks towards him.

As they are closer, Woojin pulled her waist and wrapped it around it.

"Explain." He said as held her chin.

Sohye can't swallow her saliva. I can't imagine if I hug Jisung and wonder what my punishment is.

"Woojin..."

Sohye widened her eyes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol, what happens???

Hey! I'm back! Do you miss me? Sorry for the late update. How are your guys? I miss you (readers) so much!