References

This chapter is filled with everything (and everyone) you'll need to know.

Map of Sanguis:

PSA: I couldn't really fit the overall names on the map

PSA: I couldn't really fit the overall names on the map. So the top one is Caeli, the wettest one Aqua, the middle one Hortus, and the far left Ignis.

Sanguis ~ This is where all of the different Bloods and lands are. Think of it as a continent.

Roseblood ~ These are the people who live in Hortus. Every Roseblood has the ability to talk to animals and plants, along with having the power to ask (or sometimes control) most living things. They are mostly know to be suspicious but peaceful.

Waveblood ~ These are the people who live in Aqua. Every Waveblood can control and manipulate water. They are known for their intelligence and innovations throughout Sanguis. Most Wavebloods live and spend the majority of their lives on boats instead of land.

Airblood ~ These are the people who live Caeli. Every Airblood has the power to manipulate the wind. They are widely known for their espionage and sneakiness among themselves, and are usually very good spies.

Sparkblood ~ These are the people who live in Ignis. Every Sparkblood can control and manipulate fire and heat. They are known for their fierceness and being well-trained fighters.

() () ()

Palanemou ~ The capital city of Caeli.

Terra ~ The capital city of Hortus.

Imperial Fleet ~ A fleet of ships that accompany the royal family of Aqua.

Uongozi ~ The capital city of Ignis.

Vinculum ~ The animals who have been magically bonded to a Roseblood. Vinculum can communicate with their partner and usually feel what the other is feeling.

Inutilias ~ A mysterious and unknown rebel group.

That's pretty much it for now. I may or may not update this as the story progresses. (I'll add in a person/place/thing if someone comments of messages me about ____ being confusing. So don't be wary of pointing out something that doesn't make sense.)

-✌️Duces