Ch-5 : Listen closely 🖐👂

"This room is dirty." He pinches the tip of his nose and inhales with disgust visible on his face. I roll my eyes at him and settle my few essentials down on the bed. We took a motel just for dinner and a night stay as we'll leave tomorrow for Scotland.

"I'm just gonna go use the washroom and then we can go for dinner." He says before he heads towards the bathroom with new clothes and towel.

I open my laptop and track down if any enemies or people from other mafias were behind us. My eyes widen when I notice blue marks just below our motel room. It's the Japanese mafia.

I get my guns ready and stuff everything in my pocket. I bring out a little box from my pocket and gulp in my appetite pills. I was hungry and I had no time to eat so I got these. Before I can head out to kill those two guys I lock the bathroom from outside keeping Harry inside.

I walk round slowly following the track below. They're near now. I take long steps swiftly and take notice of their back facing towards me. I take a quick step towards a guy and grab his head before cracking it side ways and he's dead.

The other guy looks at me with his mouth agape and before he can defend with anything I punch him on the face and bring the gun out and shoot directly on his head. Everything was silent because of the silencer I placed before on the gun.

I head towards the room we are staying. I feel so boring. It's no fun at all. Just a few guys behind one guy. Totally boring. I open the door and get inside before closing it back.

"WOOOMANNNN!!!" I hear Harry shouting from the bathroom which was locked from outside and door knob was moving constantly.

I roll my eyes and let out a sigh and debate whether I let him stay where he was. I take my clothes from my bed and open the door of the bathroom. Harry falls on the ground on his back probably because he was leaning on the door.

He props on his elbow and looks at me with his eyebrows twitched. His towel got lose right below his abdomen. And his tattoos were clearly visible.

"You weren't supposed to lock me inside. It's so childish! Where were you?" He asked me while he got up as he tied his towel tightly around his waist. I turn to get to the bathroom but he grabs my arms to face him.

"Hey! I'm being here nice to you and you don't even give a damn fuck. What is your problem?" He grabs my arms harshly and I pull it off with ease and snap my fingers at him.

"Listen closely, zygote. I'm not here to talk to you or have a vacation with you...What are you doing?" I ask him when he gets closer to me with a cheeky smile.

"You said, listen closely." He shrugs. I roll my eyes.

"Where was I? Yeah, I'm here to just protect you not to have fun with you. I'm an assassin who is given constant assignment in every month or two. And this is the worst of all assignments as I have to babysit a 23 year old guy who can't even defend himself!" I push his bare chest to make a distance between us.

"What did I mean when I told you I've never lived this type of life of my 23 years of lifetime? How am I supposed to know defending techniques if I wasn't taught!? My father thought you were the best assassin to protect me so he consulted you. You should be proud that my dad thinks you are best! But guess what! You're not." He shouts at me.

"This isn't an assignment. All my assignment include constant gunshots in every minute. This is just bodyguarding and babysitting a zygote! I'm not proud of it cause an average low beginner assassin can also protect your worthless little life." I shot back at him and was about to leave when he grabbed my hand again.

"You are right. My life is worthless. But you know what! It isn't. I damn wish it was worthless and the mafias wouldn't have to chase me and I could've lead a normal life." He throw my hands off and runs his hand through his hair before he turns round and goes to the wardrove leaving me alone in front of the bathroom.

I turn away from him an get in the bathroom. I take off my shirt and roll the elastic cloth off my chest. After it was off my breasts became all perky and visibly round. Taking off my jeans and placing the weapons on the counter I head to the shower.

I take a quick shower in two to three minutes and wear my shirt and jeans. I leave my chest as it was and roll the elastic cloth in a fold. While rubbing my short boy cut hair with a towel I head out the bathroom and stuff the elastic rolled cloth in my bag.

I see Harry wearing a watch and rings on his fingers. He had a t-shirt and skinny jeans on. He looked at me and forced a little smile. "Ready for dinner, woman..." He trailed off when he stared at me. I question him with a look about the stare.

"You look different. More girly..I guess..But what is it?"

I roll my eyes and sit on the bed before I put on my shoes and tie it around tightly.

"Shit, I'm..sorry.I didn't mean that." I hear Harry getting nervous in his voice while he cursed. I guess he found out what was different. I get up from the bed and head to the exit. Harry follows behind me and I close the door after we exit the room.

"I'm still angry on the fact that you left me alone in the bathroom locking it. I deserve an apology though." He says while he sprintd beside me to cope up with my speed. Why he has to be so tall? I look so small beside him, well not that small but small. And it..kind of angers me.

"Hey, I'm talking to you, woman." He waves his hand in front of my eye. I shift my eyes off to the corner and turn to the right as I walk more faster.

We exit the motel and walk up to a nearest restaurant where we sit down for the dinner. Harry takes the menu and I kept looking outside while waited for him to give the order.

"What are you gonna have?" Harry askd me placing his menu down.

"Nothing. I already had my food."

"You did? Without me?" He asks with his eyes widening.

"Yeah, is that a problem? Now, eat your own." I shrug and motion him to order quickly. He nods and looks at the menu and after a while he calls the waiter.

"Do you wanna have any drink, Ruby?" Harry asked me to which I nod in the negative.

The waiter is looking at me weirdly while he is writing down Harry's order. I bring out my gun from the pocket and roll it on the table with my cheek resting on my hand.

The waiter smiles, "Girls, now a days carries fake guns to scare off people. Impressive." Harry looks at me before he notices the gun, I was rolling in my hand.

I clench my jaw and pick up the gun in my hand before I put the silencer on it and point it towards the waiter. "Woah! I really got scared." He mocks.

"Ruby, don't." Harry holds my hand firmly but I push him away. I take the gun to another target and shoot an expensive chandelier that with in seconds falls and breaks into nothing. People screamed and some shouted while others ran out the restaurant.

I put the gun back in my pocket and notice the waiter sweating really hard. He turned around frozen and walked away like a robot. I take my gaze at Harry to see him fave palming.

"You really had to do that?" He asks me.

"That's none of your business." I say and look outside through the glass of the restaurant.

"I need to go to the washroom." Harry says before he gets up from his seat.

I tap my fingers on the table and jerk my feet continuously while I waited for him to come. Then all of a sudden the lights went off. Fucking shit! Harry is in the washroom.

I quickly get off my seat and take two guns in my hand from my back pocket.
The restaurant was already empty after I shot down the chandelier. I have to get Harry safe. I walk in between the tables swiftly and run in the dark to get to the washroom.

The door is locked. I push it hard. "Harry, are you in?" I shout.

Getting no reply I knock down the door with some push.

What the heck?