5

"Baek Seonhwa, you are late for class."

"I know! I'm sorry! my cat bit my homework, i was in a rushing-"

"Is there any more excuses you want to tell?"

...

"No, Ms. Nara."

"Good. Detention after school."

She groaned and went to her own seat.

"Curse you, Sora." she muttered.

She was focusing in her class, until a new student came.

"Ok class, please pay attention. you have a new classmate. Please introduce yourself, Mr. Park."

Mr. Park?

Her face lit up to see the new student.

He seems familiar.

"Hello, I'm Park Jihoon. Nice to meet you guys." He smiled to all of the student,

But then his eyes were on Seonhwa.

"Okay Mr. Park, you can seat behind Baek Seonhwa. Ms. Baek please raise your hand."

She awkwardly raises her hand while all of her classmates look at her.

He bowed and went behind Seonhwa.

And thats when all of the classmates (especially girls) started to 'gossiping' about Park Jihoon.

"Hey Seonhwa."

She turned her face to Jihoon but she only smiles, not replying to Jihoon's 'hey'.

To be honest, she's really tired of school, she feels like she wants to sleep the whole day.

But with all of sudden, she can understand everything what her teacher teaches.

-🔔-

Forgot to mention, she 'accidentally' slept in her class but Ms. Nara didn't seem to budge waking her up.

"Seonhwa, wake up. It's recess time." Jihoon shakes her hand, forcing her to wake up her lazy butt.

"Okay.. Chill.." She woke up and groaned.

"You shouldn't sleep that late, something would happen." He said.

"What do you mean?" She said looking at Jihoon. He then looked away; wanting to avoid contact with her.

"Hey HwaHwa-"

"Hey.. Someone calls you." The boy looked at the person who recently calls her.

"Oh.." She rubs her eyes. "..that's Seonho, my bro."

"Oh, perhaps you're the new student people are talking about, Park Jihoon. Isn't it? You know, girls loooove you. They said you're really cute whatsoever."

Jihoon shrugged, "But I don't love them." He then leaves Seonho and Seonhwa alone in the classroom.

"So..."
"........"
"Let's go to the cafeteria idiot." He pulls her hand to the cafeteria.

We're like one of those best friend goals, except that we're in the opposite gender.

I don't like being friends with girls, maybe they're using me since I'm 'famous' in websites so..

I don't say that I'll be friends with boys, Seonho was with me from the very start, he didn't friends with me just because I'm famous. Sort of.

"Seonhonie~"
"Yes Seonhwa??"
"Pinky promise me that we'll always by our side no matter when we're up or down." I did the pinky promise gesture. He smiled.
"Of course I'll stay by your side!" He giggled then lock his pinky finger with mine.
I pulled him into a hug, "Thank you for always stay by my side."

___________

prra git git

thanks for reading this shitty book oml HAHAHAHAHAHA don't be a silent reader, vote and comment pleaseueueuuee I'll be appreciated HAHA bye