12

"God! Finally it's Saturday!" Seonhwa said as she dress up nicely to go to a café because she work there as a part time job.

She went there with her brother, Baek Minhyun. Minhyun is too over protective, whenever she's going somewhere, Minhyun will always be there watching her. As her brother, he doesn't want her to get hurt so he will protect her no matter what.

"I'll be sitting here, do your work well. If a guy tries to flirt you-"

"I'll ask you to come here. Ok I get it, Minhyun. You warned me for 100 times." She rolled her eyes, then she went to the counter to do her work as a barista.

-⏰ 6:30 PM-

"Alright, my shift is finished. Bye Youngmin!" She waved at him. Im Youngmin, her partner as a barista waved back at her and continue doing his work.

"Let's go back, Minhyun." She went outside while her brother was catching her. "For god sake stop walking fast!!" He said.

-Jihoon's

I sat outside the café.

Im Youngmin, hmm?

I went inside and put my dagger at his neck. Well, I'm not going to kill him.

"I-I'm sorry sir but can you please put your little knife aside?" He said calmly.

Wow. This guy has a manner.

"Who are you?" I said.

"Im Youngmin. I work here as a barista pLEASE PUT YOUR KNIFE ASIDE!!" He said as he was freaking out. Gotta be honest, he looks like this one animal. Oh rightt. An alpaca.

"Fine. I'll put it aside." I put my dagger in my backpack.

"But sir, there's a cctv here," He said as he pointed the cctv. "You know that my manager will be watching, right?"

"Sorry, I have no choice." I said as I poked a syringe at his neck.

"What-" he fainted.

I dragged him out from the café to my house.

-Seonhwa's

"Hey can I borrow some money from you sis" Minhyun said.

"Gosh. You need to pay me back or else you won't be getting any money from me." I said as I was getting my pouch out from my pocket. "Eh?"

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Uh.. I think I left my pouch at the café... I'm gonna take it back. Wait ok?" I said as I walk out from the house.

I walk fast, like how I did back then.

While I was walking, I sense something weird. I look at my right and saw a boy dragging another boy. I tried to look at the boy's face who's got dragged with.

Im Youngmin?