Chapter Seven

A/N years later apparently people still want updates so may as well continue this. Thanks for all the love check out my most recent story on @KanhaTeswardroba
Maria's POV
Just then memories of the dream came flooding back to me. Toffee just simply killing me wouldn't be enough to frighten me. . . There was something else. He could. . . What is the word? Regenerate? Heal? I don't know how to describe it but there was no defeating this guy! He was like some lizard with a suit on, it was kinda weird. But it was in the way that he killed me that frightened me. . . But that's what I don't remember, him killing me. I just remember dying. I remember pain and regret. Ordinarily you wouldn't feel pain in a dream but this was, weird.

I started to shake and Star noticed. "Are you alright, Mari?" I nodded my head though I wasn't quite sure whether I was alright or not.

"W-we have to get him!" I shouted still shaking. I didn't remember much of the dream but I couldn't stop myself from shaking. Plus, how could someone named 'Toffee' cause that much harm? When I think of Toffee I think of the sweet not a bloody reptile evil guy in a suit!

"We should tell Mr. And Mrs.Diaz first though, shouldn't we?" I asked her. She seemed out of sorts.

"There's no time... you go tell them, I'll find Marco." She looked at me thinking it was her job to do this alone.

"Star." I said. She already knew what I was going to say.

"This is my business Mari... You and Marco shouldn't have been involved in this. You know I have to go alone... I promise I'll bring Marco back safe." she didn't look me in the eyes.

"I may not have known him for that long and I get you guys have known each other for ages now but he's my brother and you're my best friend Star, we do this together," she smiled at me and understood, "and quick," I added, "before our parents

                                                                            ***

We arrived at the castle only a few seconds later after opening up a portal. Star began to update me on who toffee was and what he had done to her wand. But... toffee should have been dead by now, there was an explosion. But just like when his arm was cut off his body grew back or at least that's what Star suspected.

We walked through the castle entrance, the doors unlocked welcoming us to find Marco tied to a chair, being poked with sticks by the monsters as some form of torture but he was giggling telling them to stop.

And there, at the head of the table sat the monster from my dreams. My heart felt caught In my throat and I felt like throwing up. Star on the other hand rushed in, jumped right up on the table now and shouted "What do you want now Toffee!?"

"It seems my job hasn't been quite finished." He stated staring at stars half broken wand.

"We're not doing that again..." Star whispered. The whole kingdom of mewni depended on her magic to help look after the kingdom when she became queen I don't know how someone could ask her to destroy something like that.

Luckily toffee hadn't seemed to notice me. I crept over to where Marco was, the monsters now distracted by Star. "Mari!" Marco exclaimed quietly. "Shhh." I whispered.
I had seen toffee In my dream and I knew that if he noticed me right now there would be no chance of us escaping. I began to untie Marco. We both tiptoed closer to where star was and I counted down from three and shouted "STAR!" She noticed us and quickly used her dimensional scissors. We ran for the portal and star quickly closed it. But not In time, my leg was held tight by one of the monsters and I was left behind in Toffees grasp.

If my dream was true what was going to happen to me now...

Tbh this is wrote with very little thought put into it but hope it satisfys you all comment if you want more!