Chapter 5: One Out Three To Go

"ALL ON YOU" those 3 words were on replay mode it just went over and over and over in your head you never new the great impact that those words can have and you were stressing what are you going to do you have to find a solution.

'Hey are you ok' Jay approached you out of nowhere rescuing you from those 3 words that been playing non-stop in your head.

'Huh..yeah, yeah'

'Daaan~' he gave you that skeptical look.

'Actually I'm not I just feel like getting James and punching him and killing him'

'WOAH WOAH down girl, chill and just calm down for a sec. will doing that solve the problem we are in now lets first figure this out first and then deal with James.

'I Know I know you are right I just exploded for a sec.'

'I understand now lets think of something and don't worry yes you are not as smart as I am but you are smart you'll figure something out and I'm a genius who's here to help you too.

'WOOOW you are sooooo modest Mr. Albert Einstein'

'Why jealous'

'Why would I be I know that I'm smarter' *wiggles eyebrow*

'Hey no you are not'

'Am too'

'No you are not, for reals though lets think of something'

'Hmm'

You and Jay kept thinking of how you can solve this problem for the past hour and got nothing until.....

'I wish we knew someone who can help us' Jay said while getting something to drink

'Hey Jay, Jay'

'HHm what?'

'I just remembered something'

'What?'

'My mom'

'Your mom?' he asked confused

'Yeah my mom'

'What's up with your mom what are you talking about now did you forget about our problem'

'No you dumdumb, remember when you needed to renew your furniture in the coffee shop'

'Yeah what about it'

'Oh My God I can't believe how dumb you can be sometimes'

'HEY I'm not dumb and I'm older than you don't you know how to respect the elders'

'OK Grandpa'

'Heeey~'

'Ok ok Mr. Young Handsome Jay do you remember where you got the furniture'

'Yeah from The 'Its Your Way Furniture' got a great discount too, so what?'

'Hmph I give up on you, don't you remember how you got the discount and who showed you the shop'

'Hm it was your mom and the discount was because the guy was your mom's clo....se friend' he said as he finally got what you mean.

'Finally.....so I was thinking if my mom can call him and if he can hook us up'

'Will he though?'

'Yeah I'm sure he will specially after he knows that it is for charity plus he is my mom's close friend and he loves me' you said while grinning.

'Yeah I remember how sweet and kind he was....UH~ Just stop with the grinning your jaw will crack we know how people love you' he said sarcastically.