Chapter 1

Lizzie's POV:
I wake up from the beeping of the alarm clock. I fall off of the uncomfortable hotel bed and almost face plant on the floor. Luckily I didn't but landed on my knees. It still hurt but my face would've hurt more. Today was vidcon!
I I screamed a low scream from the exitment. It wakes up my roommate who also is going to vidcon. I grabbed a crop top that said "thunder"from my side of the dresser and some ripped jeans. I then run into the bathroom and face plant on the glass from the shower but luckily my roommate,Joel caught me,"Thank you" I said with my hand on my nose,"Your welcome. Be careful I'll go get a bandage" he said as he put me down and walked away."ok!" I shouted back at him and giggled. He came back with a bandage and put it on my nose. I hugged him in a friendly way before texting yammy.
Y-yammy l-Lizzie
L hi yamalama
Y hi dingdong
L😂
Y😂 we'll see ya at vidcon!
L see ya!
When I looked up from my phone I noticed Joel was still in pjs. To be fair I had a large shirt on with nothing else
I put on some eyeshadow and lip gloss after Getting dressed and brushing my hair and putting it into a half up half down kind of look. Me and Joel chatted for a while and decided to go on a date.

Time skip after vidcon to the date cuz I'm lazy
I had a black t- shirt that said shadow in a light grey with a pink skirt. Joel wore a suit. We decided to go to Starbucks cuz it's amazing. We sat at a window seat next to each other. He leaned his arm over my shoulder and moved closer. I rested my head on his shoulder and he said,"You look nice" I replied with,"You too!" Then smiled. As energetic as we were we went back to the hotel. Once we got back I sat on my bed right next to me was Joel. I felt a peck on my cheek and it was Joel.
To be continued...