Chappie 3

Authors note:my best friend loves this song so do I so I don't care if it doesn't go with this chapter
Previously......
Held onto me in a hug for a good ten seconds
Lizzies POV
It's the next day and I feel like yesterday was a dream. I still can't believe I'm pregnant with Joel's baby. Update on our relationship we're moving in together. God my parents well umm they'll freak out if I'm pregnant. Well my birthday is few days away so when I'm 26 I'll tell them that I'm pregnant and I just found out and about Joel. We're at my parents house to get my stuff and it's my birthday! I knocked on the door and the first thing my mom said was,"Who's this?" And I replied with,"I'll tell you and dad,also I have big news to tell you also" I said,"ok come right in,"Why are you wearing a tuxedo?" My mom asked Joel,she'll explain it to you,also I want to ask her father a question" Joel said,"Ok well, come right in!" My mom said. We asked them to sit down on the couch with us,"so mom,dad, this is my boyfriend Joel." I said,"hello!" Joel said greeting them politely,"And mom dad, I'm *sighs* pregnant" I said,"PREGNANT!?! I'm gonna be a grandma?!?!" My mom said in shock,"I'm happy for you darling" my dad said,"can I talk to you outside,sir?" Joel said to my dad,"ok" my dad said then,they went outside.
Joels POV
when me and lizzies dad went outside, I asked to have Lizzie's hand in marriage. He said, "How long have you been dating?" I replied with almost a year and he said yes. I was going to have the one I love with me forever! Hopefully.
Lizzies POV
It's been a few days sense i told my parents about my pregnancy. And my moms already planing a baby shower. And my dad gave us all my baby stuff.
A few days later...
We went to Disneyland and something crazy happened. A guy try's to kidnap me. He pointed a gun at joel when he tried to grab me. The guy let go of me then pointed the gun at me. He pulled the trigger and Joel jumped in front of me. When the fell a little piece of paper and a small box came out of his pocket,"he was gonna p-propose?" I threw all my anger and sadness onto the guy by ripping the gun out of this hand,shooting him,then snapped the gun apart.i then fell onto the ground balling my eyes out. I took of my shirt,showing my undershirt,rapped it around the wound then just laid there and I could his heartbeat. I called for help and finally after like twenty minutes of screaming help a family with two kids came and helped. They said they were doctors and then called there hospital. They asked questions about him like his name,date of birth, and other stuff. I then read the note it said:
Dear Lizzie,
Ever sense I met you I've loved you with all my heart,and we're even having a family together. There's no other person in the world I'd rather spend the rest of my life with so, Elisabeth could make me the most happiest man on earth and marry me?
I felt a tear slide down my face. I demanded the ambulance to allow me in with him. I didn't want to have him out of my sight.

To be continued...