Chapter9

I so badly want to draw this!! And I will!! Enjoy-LadyNoir303

Sam was sleeping over at Danny's house that night."So how was today?" Sam asked as she climbed into bed right next to Danny."Well I was shocked to get that jacket and not surprised to get that letter/note from Paulina but other than that great. You wanna see something cool?" Danny asked."Depends?" Sam said."It has to do with my Ghost Form." Danny said."Okay show me." Sam said. Danny transformed not getting out of bed."Gotten a new thermos from my parents when I put Lunch Lady back in the Ghost Zone." Danny said as he shows the thermos to Sam."Whoa. That's actually pretty cool. Is it upgraded?" She asked."Actually yeah. My dad said whatever ghost I capture in here, I can use its ecto energy until I put it back into the Ghost Zone." Danny said.

"Wow. Your dad might be a goofball sometimes but he is really good with building these things." Sam said as Danny switches back into Fenton. Sam and Danny stared into each other's eyes. Their faces getting closer and closer by the second until their lips eventually met with each other. Danny deepened the kiss as he explored Sam's mouth. Danny took off Sam's shirt and Sam took of Danny's shirt. They pulled back breathing heavily to get air in their lungs.

"We should...probably go...to sleep." Sam said."Yeah...still have school tomorrow." Danny said."How aren't you out of breath?" Sam asked."Probably because I have a higher air capacity." Danny said."Of course. Ghost Lungs." Sam said."Or that." Danny said smirking. Sam fell into slumber slowly as Danny's cold body cuddles with her."Doesn't the cold bother you?" Danny asked sleepy."No I actually like it." Sam said as she fell asleep fully with a smile on her face as holds on to Danny's hand.

Next Morning
Danny's alarm went off and he and Sam woke up."Atleast it's Thursday." Danny said."And how is that a good thing?" Sam asked."Because tomorrow is Friday." Danny answered."Good point." Sam said as she went into Danny's bathroom. She looks so beautiful when she wakes up. Danny thought as he got dressed(with his new jacket).Sam came out wearing her usual clothes."You look so cute." Danny said."You too. I mean...you look nice." She said."Thanks. Come on let's go get breakfast." Danny said as he pauts his hand around Sam's waist.

"Morning." Danny and Sam said in sync asthey walked into the kitchen."Morning." Jazz said."Hey where's Dani and Mom and Dad." Danny asked with a little distress in his voice."They are down in the lab. Dad said something about showing Dani a new invention." Jazz said and Danny ran downstairs to the basement."Morning Danny." Maddie said cheerfully."Hey Dad." Dani said."Hey what are doing down here." Danny asked as he walks down the stairs."We are showing Dani her new  thermos remember, yesterday. I told we made one for her too." Jack said."Oh yeah. I can't believe I forgot." Danny said face palming."This is so cool." Dani said as she transformed into her ghost form and Maddie helped her put it on."Yeah it's pretty cool." Danny said as he stands next to Dani.

"Hey shouldn't we get to school." Dani said."Oh yeah go get your things I'll fly us there." Danny said as he transformed and went upstairs where Jazz and Sam was."Sam we're late for school come on!" Danny said as he grabbed both their things and Sam."Whoa." Sam said as Danny turned her intangible and flew through the roof where Dani was waiting."You okay Sam." Danny asked."Yeah just give me a little heads up next time." Sam said."Sorry." Danny said as they flew to school. They landed behind a school dumpster and changed back.

They ran into class falling to the floor."Mr Fenton was there another ghost attack?" Mr Lancer asked."Uh, actually no. My dad was explaining this new thermos how it works and stuff so that kinda got carried away." Danny said."Okay just go get seated." Mr Lancer said. Danny helpd Dani and Sam stand up and went to their seat. Just to Danny's luck his Ghost Sense went off."Mr Lancer you asked if their was a ghost attack." Danny said."Yes?" Mr Lancer said unsure of what he is saying."Well now there is one. I'll be right back." Danny said as he transformed and flew through the roof.

Danny was now floating above the school and looked for the ghost which didn't take long."Hello Whelp." Skulker said."Hey Skulkie you wanna play hunting again?" Danny mocked him."Yes. Guess who's the hunter!" Skulker said as he shoots his Ecto cannon at him. Danny dodging them or creating shield. Danny quickly gave the new thermos it's energy source and started blasting Skulker with it. Skulker who was thinking that Danny has a new blaster just created a shield but the shield got sucked in with Skulker with it."Aaaahhhhhh, I'll have your pelt on my wall mark my words!!" He shouted as the thermos closed itself."Whoa this is so cool!" Danny said then his eyes glowed green."Jezz Skulker what did you have for breakfast? That's a whole lot of energy." Danny said."It's called Ecto Fruit, whelp. I eat it 4 of them every morning."

"But ghost don't need to eat."

"If you actually tasted it you would stuff your whole mouth full of it." Skulker said but Danny just rolled his eyes. Danny phased through the roof and landed right in front of the class."Whoa!! Look at the thing on his arm!" Dash said."What is that?" Mr Lancer asked."This Mr Lancer is the new thermos I was talking about earlier and I can jse the ghost's energy I capture in here." Danny said as he changes back to Fenton.

"Olay I'm going to my seat now." Danny said as he as walked down the row of seats to his,"Okay now that, that is taken care of continue with yesterday's work and then read chapter 15 in Shawshank Redemption." Mr Lancer said and everyone started doing their work.