chapter 2

Naru P.O.V

It hurts
Pain shot up my spine as I tried to move, I hear a familiar crack as I scream once again. Cackling filled the air at my screams, 'How pitiful', he sneered. I flinched as he cracked the whip in the air, my long black hair fell before my eyes I was angry. It's always been like this wake up, get beaten, sleep repeat. Now I'm finally starting to snap, I hear crackling and popping as my bones snap back into place. My torturer to distracted by his own sick pleasure failed to notice my sudden change of heart. He finally noticed me when I began to stand, 'Hey! Get back on the ground you filthy demon I'm not done with you ye-. ' I cut him off by grabbing his throat, ' No no no' I said sickly sweet. 'I'm not done with you yet. And with that I lunged at him,  I felt liquid soak my arms and legs as I let the ink within me flow free, inky black and crimson red mixing becoming one. Laying dead at my feet was my father, Minato Namikaze the fourth hokage of the village hidden in the leaves. I looked down at my hands they were stained black, that's when I started laughing. I started out quite, a simple haha, but then it grew I laughed and laughed and laughed stomping on the body of my dead father as I laughed even harder. I heard a gasp from the other side of the kitchen, I look over still laughing to see my  mother standing in the doorway. 'Hey momma! Daddy helped me make a little painting for you! Do ya like it?' I giggled, she was so easy to scare! Good work Naru, your painting looks beautiful for her. Hehehe that's the voice in my head! He's super funny he helped me kill my daddy! 'Uh oh', I said sounding sad, 'Momma doesn't like it? Does she.' She had dropped to the floor by now, she looked sooo broken, guess she knows how I felt now. 'You wanna be part of the painting to dontchya momma? I said my smile growing bigger in glee. Her head shot up like a cannon when I said that, 'oh god please Naru don't do this! I'm your mother! The pitiful woman sobbed. 'Then where were you?' I asked softly. 'W-what?' She asked seemingly confused. 'Where were you when my own father beat me?! I've seen you mother! Laughing in the background saying how weak and pitiful I was! You didn't care about me suffering! You only cared about yourself and your stupid ass husband! So I ask again, Where. Were. YOU?! I screamed the last part in her face. She looked at me and when I saw her eyes I was only more enraged. There was no hint of remorse or sadness for me! Only for her stupid husband the one who nearly killed me! 'Naru' I heard the voice speak quietly, Let me help you, those who betray us must die by our own hands. Together we will kill the ones who defiled our name!' He was right. I am like a god they should worship me, grovel at my feet, be my eternal servants. I decide not to kill her, But to make her into something even better.

Hey deathbear48 here! I hope you enjoyed the chapter I'm going to try to update every day to the best of my ability! Bye!