Chapter 3

So guess who got grounded from all electronics? This chic. I just got them back after a freaking month! A month! But now I'll finally be able to update, hope you enjoy!

Crying, 
It was all I heard, the sound of tears dropping to the ground. Her crys for help, to stop this horrible pain I'm putting her through. I spoke to her in a soft voice, "do you want it to stop?" She immediately changed her crys to that of 'yes!' Or 'I beg of you!' "Heh", I laughed, " Then serve me". She paused "... What?" She asked seemingly confused. "I said if you want the pain to stop serve me, not that hard to understand Kushina!" I was slightly peeved by her arrogance, 'just don't kill her naru, if you wanna be god you gotta have some followers' I sighed, being god right now is a pain in the ass. That's when I heard a groan from across the room, Kushina's eyes widened as she slowly looked up. I turned my head as a sadistic smile began to form on my face. "Hehehe here's your test Kushina! Kill him and the pain will stop!" She looked to me with horror in her eyes, but a hint of desperation as well. Tears welled up in her eyes as she relented, "fine" She spat out, she began to walk towards the body, Kushina looked down tears falling. She kicked, and his breathing ceased. Kushina fell to the floor clutching her face screaming and crying, but to my surprise and happiness she began to laugh. Her laughter filled the whole house, 'I think we broke her' I thought, 'I agree' my friend thought back. I walked over to her and grasped her shoulder, she immediately stiffened and turned her head to look at me. My smile remained as I asked once again, "Are you ready to serve?" She began to smile as well, "yes my Lord" She answered submissively, my smile grew even larger then I ever thought it could. "Hehe good~, let us begin Kushina."