Change it back -Grayson-

<edited>

Grayson

I wonder how y/n would react when she sees me this way. I think she'll hate it. Hell, I didn't even like it.

I guess this is what I get for having a career on making content.

Why did I ever agree to this?

I'm blonde. I'm very blonde.

I knock on my girlfriends door and wait for a response. I hear the footsteps approaching the door and hold my breath for her reaction.

The time I waited felt like forever; though it was only 15 seconds.

The door opened and she took two glances at me. Within two seconds of viewing me, she eyes grew wide.

Her mouth fell open as she raised her hand to cover over it but it never really got there, and stopped on her chin. She continued to stare, processing what she's seeing.

She moved her mouth and let out a breath I didn't know she was holding- as if she was going to speak, but nothing came out.
Not a sound.

"Grayson?" She said slowly as her eyes grew even bigger and a smile started to form on her face.

"What did you do?" She said, so slowly she nearly sounded like she was in slow motion.

"I made a YouTube video" I replied honestly making eye contact

She didn't hide her shock in anyway. She continued to stand in her door way exactly in one spot, still in shock.

Then, she snapped out of the slow reaction and leaned into my face looking closely.

"Oh my god! Is that a nose piercing? Grayson !!"

"I know, I know" I said finally entering her house and sitting on a chair in her dinning room.

Her gaze followed my every move. As if she was imagining the blonde hair, cut eyebrow, and nose piercing and that if she'd look away it'd all disapier.

"Are you going to keep acting like I'm some stranger?" I said walking towards her and hugging her tightly.

"You kind of are" she said still looking at me like a rare species unknown to humans.

"I'll change it back tomorrow" I said kissing her forehead

"What! Why?" She yelled and her head shot up to look at me

Finally, like she used to. Like we were talking about something else. Like she recognized me.

"You really think I'd keep all this?" I ask honestly.

Now all the shock she had suddenly transferred to me.

"It doesn't look so bad- It took me a while but I think I've gotten used to it" she admitted running her figures through the front of my hair like she used to.

"Well I haven't" I responded

"Oh come on Gray. You look hot" she winked

"So I didn't look hot before? Well now I'm just offended" I joked

"I mean you were alright" she teased and smiled

"So if I want to keep you as my girlfriend do I have to keep looking like this?" I asked

"No Gray" she kissed my cheek

"I love you either way" she paused

"Just might help if you kept the hair" she joked

My goodness.

Obviously inspired by their new video this week.
I was shooketh to the core.
I felt attacked !
I'm here trynna be loyal and stay in my lane but since I was looking at Graysons lane I swerved.
Gray looks too good.
Like you thought he was hot before? Hunty you ain't seen nothing yet.
But ya know your turtle man always bring me back

Anyways ! Hope you enjoyed

-V

I showed my friend "Prisoner" we both cried today.