Rules of the Realm

Extended Summary

Every lifetime, two Champions rise.

Whether from Creation and Catastrophe to Smoke and Sea. Each set of Champions face the eternal task of maintaining balance within the world, obliterating the dark magick that ravages within the shadows while creating a new legacy of their own.

With the new age of Ether and Earth, arises an old enemy. One that surpasses the clutches of tainted magick and cursed beings. One as archaic as the magick that runs through their veins. One whose very entity opposes the Enchanted Court and all that it stands for.

The Children of Eden strive to eliminate all magick, regardless of where it comes fro.

And for the first time in centuries, they have an advantage. 

Rules of the Realm

1. Each Champion must have an existing opposite
2. If one Champion dies, the other dies as well. (See rule 1)
3. The reincarnation sequence goes as follows: Life and Death, Fire and Water, Earth and Air.
4. Only one set of Champions must remain active during their existence, the others must remain dormant. (See rule 3)
5. The Champion can lose their affinity, if and only if:
- They voluntarily surrender their affinity.
- An equally powerful force secures their affinity from them. The latter is temporary and can be overridden. (See rule 6)