Epilogue

"Alright, you have all of your things?" Hermione asked her daughter worriedly, checking the girl's luggage one last time.

"Mum, Mum!" Cassiopeia exclaimed, shaking her head and smiling. "I'm fine."

Hermione couldn't help but feel nervous. It was her daughter's last year at Hogwarts. Soon, enough, it would be Lyra's first year and she would leave Hermione and Draco alone in Malfoy Manor.

"Look Mummy, the Potters!" Lyra pointed to a group of familiar smiling faces walking towards them.

Cassiopeia squealed and ran over to James happily, nearly knocking him over in the process.
"Ugh, you saw him yesterday," Caelum muttered in annoyance, joining his brother's eye roll.

Although James and the twins had graduated years ago, they still came to see the younger ones off. Well, James came to see his girlfriend off.

"One more year," Hermione heard James whisper into her daughter's ear. Cassiopeia giggled happily and kissed him on the cheek. Hermione had always been supportive of her daughter's relationship with the eldest Potter. Draco...not so much.

"Oi Potter, get off of my daughter!" Draco growled. They both jumped back, blushing furiously.

"Draco!" Hermione lightly scolded. "Let them be!"

"Come on, we're gonna miss the train!" Albus Potter shouted above the noise.

"Love you mum, love you dad!" Cassie gave a quick kiss to each of them and disappeared into a compartment with Albus.

The parents sighed and watched the girl run onto the train happily.
Hermione lay her head against her husband's shoulder, his arm wrapping around her waist.

"It will be okay, 'Mione, we still have that one," he whispered, pointing at Lyra. His wife snorted, watching their youngest run after the train.

"It'll be alright," he repeated, partially to himself, partially to her.

"You promise?" she asked, cuddling closer to him.

"I promise."