Goodbye Papa [TW]

Kim Jonghyun of SHINee passed away in Dec 18. A tearful Return of Superman cast attended his funeral.

On Monday, Dec 18  Kim Jonghyun (37) , a member of the K-pop boy group SHINee and a cast from The Return of Superman died from a heart attach. Many fans of the show and K-pop group SHINee are still mourning for the death of their beloved idol. But who left devastated the most is his family members, particularly his wife Kim Kiran and his four year old daughter Mirae....

Dead.....

Dead.....

Dead......

It really can't be.....

My dear husband and father of my child can't be... It has to be a lie, right? How can he die when he hasn't seen and heard her sing. When we could have gone to family day together. When there's so much more memories to make as a family. How just how can he die?

Jonghyun... You said on our wedding day that we'll never be apart right? That you would always stay by my side where has that promise gone to. I know that I'm being childish but can't I wish that your still alive. That Mirae could experience more memories with her father. A great man whom I fell in love with. A man who was a fool for his daughter. A man who couldn't say no to her. You can't be replaced... You just can't... Jonghyun. I would give you a million reasons why. I would be willing to sacrifice a lot for you to come back to me. So please come back. Come back to me and our daughter. Please.... just please I want you back. My mind's a blur. I can't stop thinking about these things and I stress myself so much from it. Look I can't even say or write anything properly because of it. I really need you. If you're up there than can I make a request. That you... can visit me and Mirae in our dreams to comfort us and make us believe your still here. Can you at least do it Jonghyun.

Some years later

Hey Jonghyun are you listening? Cause, I have so many things to tell you. First there's Mirae joining the football club. Haha, I know your upset because you wanted her to be all ladylike. I still remember those days when she complains about wearing those dresses that you bought her. Now she isn't complaining that much because... well because of.... you.

We miss you so much honey. She wishes that you were there for her during family day, sports day, and so much more. We love you so much and I know you can't stand seeing us down but even so we can't forget the pain of losing someone as incredible as you. Jonghyun.... Yeobo.... although years have passed and many years are still to come I... No we can never forget you. But I also want to thank you. For that dream when I talked to you and heard your sweet voice for one last tine. For giving me such wonderful and nostalgic memories. The love and heartbreak. The joy and pain. The happiness and sadness. A family. My gift from you, a child. Our precious daughter... Thank you so much. I'll never forget you. Because I... and forevermore will always... always... always... love you.

"Kiran. Don't be upset. Although I'm gone, I'll always watch over you two. Because you are my happiness. The two most precious women in my life. You are my joy and happiness. So stand up and look forward to the future. Because I'll be there every step of the way. I'll be there right behind you. So make me happy by making more precious memories for yourselves. I love you... I love you all. My friends, family and fans. Everyone, I love you all so much. I'm sorry to have left but this is my final goodbye. Goodbye.... goodbye.... goodbye.... to you all. I'll say once more to everyone. I love you. And please don't forget about me.

____________________________________________________________________________
Author's Note :

This is dedicated to my friend who is a fan of Shinee. I know Jonghyun died by commiting suicide. But I wanted to make his death appear like Sergei Grinkov. I don't mean to offend anyone but Jongkey is a fav pairing of my friend and we're  both really upset that he died. I hope I didn't make you guys cry again. Next chapter will probably be about Christmas and New year's. Advance Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you guys.